Since all of you are so far ahead of me...

Would you mind giving me detailed instructions in how to get to levels other then the eastern and western reaches? I seem to be missing a "powerful spell" that is important. I have reached the point in which I have retraced my steps through each level at leaste a dozen times. Does it have anything to do with the button in easter reaches beneit the catapult (not the one next to it)?

Walter

You need the little silver key to complete the Eastern Reaches. The "powerful spell," Statue, is not required. Assuming you have found the key, head as far east as you can in the level. Near the end you will encounter several swinging platforms that allow you to cross a large chasm, followed by a locked door. The exit is on the other side.

------------------
--JB

"Miren al pepino. Que suaves movimentos. Es como montequilla en un chango pelon." -- Larry the Cucumber

Walter wrote:
**Would you mind giving me detailed instructions in how to get to levels other then the eastern and western reaches? I seem to be missing a "powerful spell" that is important. I have reached the point in which I have retraced my steps through each level at leaste a dozen times. Does it have anything to do with the button in easter reaches beneit the catapult (not the one next to it)?

Walter**

The powerful spell being spoke of is in the Western Reaches. In order to find it...you must heal a wounded habnabit on that level. Have you found him yet?

As far as exploring other levels, As JonBob said, you have to find a way to exit the Eastern Reaches before you can move on.

---Zelda

I have found the door in eastern reaches but not the key. I have healed the wounded habnabit and left western reaches through the way opened up by the key he gave. I still need that key...

-Walter-

------------------

To the right of the small pool of acid in the middle of Eastern Reaches, there is a narrow tunnel leading down. Go down it and you will find the gold key which is needed to open the right exit of the level.

-Ben

------------------

I am not sure what you are taking about, I think I know the pool you are talking about but it does not have a downward descending pash near by. I figured out how to get to the pink heart by the way, Ben, that was a cool thing to put into the level, I like it.

-Walter-

------------------

Walter wrote:
**I am not sure what you are taking about, I think I know the pool you are talking about but it does not have a downward descending pash near by. I figured out how to get to the pink heart by the way, Ben, that was a cool thing to put into the level, I like it.

He's talking about the silver key you need to find in Central Caverns so that you can move on to the Western Reaches. But it sounds as if you're actually looking for the key to get out of the Eastern Reaches? If so, make your way to the very eastern end of the level. Jump down past the pool and you'll see a triangle thingie over some spikes. Jump over this, kill the knife throwing goblin and ride a platform up and jump off to the east. Stand and wait for another platform to take you up to the top. Jump off to the east again. Make your way across the path and you'll see three knife throwing goblins. You have to defeat them and past the third goblin will be a chest with a key in it.

Geesh, it's hard giving directions on the levels! 🙂
---Zelda

---Zelda

(This message has been edited by Zelda (edited 02-10-2000).)