Level warping feature

When I opened the Ferazel application in ResEdit, I found a dialog box called Warp to which level?, or something similar. However, when I took the logical step of holding Option and clicking on New Game (in the demo), a dialog pops up that says "Ferazel sez: No cheating!" then it says "Error: Unable to find world data" (or something on the lines of that). Is this feature genuine, or just a red herring for hackers like me?

ColdFusion wrote:
When I opened the Ferazel application in ResEdit, I found a dialog box called Warp to which level?, or something similar. However, when I took the logical step of holding Option and clicking on New Game (in the demo), a dialog pops up that says "Ferazel sez: No cheating!" then it says "Error: Unable to find world data" (or something on the lines of that). Is this feature genuine, or just a red herring for hackers like me?

I believe this was just a cheat that existed for beta testers at one time so that they could look at all the levels. I don't think it works any longer. 🙂

---Zelda