Killing Xichra

ok. i'm there i've got ice wall vblade, and all that stuff, but for some reason I can't even hurt Xichra. I can't shoot her, so I just keep on dodging to no avail. can I have a littel help?

For sure...I haven't beaten her yet, but I've come close (I think). She's hard. I go through four rez necklaces and 2 health potions and I still die.

For those who haven't reached Xichra and don't want to know:

SPOILER!!!!!
OK, I hope that was far enough. Try tossing ziridium seeds / fire seeds into the cannons. They'll shoot out and hopefully hit Xichra, assuming she's in the right place. It takes a whole lot of these, especially since you miss a lot at first, so be sure to stock up with Nimbo before you go in!

------------------

this brings me to another bug. I don't know what happens, but when I go to nimbo he gives me 99 ziridium seeds and 99 vBlade spells. quite odd

------------------
"Sometimes I think that the surrest sign that there intellegent life elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
-GeX

Wow, that's not good. I don't suppose you have the bug I have and can't buy fire seeds either?

------------------

yep. I'm doing fine, but it would be incredibly useful if you would tell me of anyway to dodge the arrows that are shot at you after the rocks. info on all the waves would also be useful.

------------------
"Sometimes I think that the surrest sign that there intellegent life elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
-GeX

Sure!

In wave two I had serious problems dodging the arrows, too... sometimes, if you stick to one side and hold up your shield in that direction, then jump up as soon as the first arrow from that side hits your shield, you can miss the arrow coming from the other direction and escape without being hurt. It doesn't work very often, though, and I never found a better way. The best idea is to get your timing on throwing seeds in the cannon really, really good so you can get through the stage quickly -- I found that throwing the seeds in just as the cannon was turning from up to down is best.

The third wave takes forever. It's the same as the first, except that those large spikey red balls drop down instead of little rocks, and the cannons are still going back and forth. The red balls are hard to dodge, but if you pay careful attention to where you stand when you don't hit you it's possible to get pretty good at avoiding them. Now, in this wave Xichra falls to the ground whenever you hit her with a seed. You can jump down if you're quick and hit her a couple of times with your spells before she gets back up and flies away. I don't know if this is entirely necessary, but it might be, so I just kept doing it until she fell and didn't get back up.

At this point, I thought she was dead, but she got back up after she said her thing and started moving twice as fast as before! This wave is really bad because those exploding "eggs" the armadillo-creatures lay start dropping, and they really hurt when you explode. The best idea that I came up with was to save whatever smite rings I could find until this wave, and then use them all on Xichra. After that, she should either be dead or so weak that you can throw another seed at her and she'll die!! Thus ends the game.

Hope that helps!

------------------

I will have a bit of a problem with that. you see, I seem to have 2 rez necklaces and one smite ring, not all the life containers, and no savepoints left. opsie

------------------
-GeX