USPS broke my CD

Today my Ferazel CD arrived, but it was broken. :frown: :frown: :frown: I emailed help@AmbrosiaSW.com about it but I haven't gotten anything back yet.(It was only 3 hours ago, though.) Has this happened to anyone else? What should I do?

I feel for you. If my CD hadn't arrived on Saturday, I was contemplating which method of suicide would be the least painful.

Cathy

------------------

Was it literally broken in two, or was it just not working? I'd say that would be machine error during the copying process, not USPS. Feel free to blame them for everything else imaginable.

------------------
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here - this is the War Room!"
-Dr. Strangelove
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Will Oram

spamguy wrote:
**Was it literally broken in two, or was it just not working? I'd say that would be machine error during the copying process, not USPS. Feel free to blame them for everything else imaginable.

Well, if was broken in pieces, I'd say it was USPS. If the CD just wouldn't work propory, I'd think it was a machine error, like spamguy said.

------------------
Think Different.

-Admiral Dennis
(url="http://"mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com")mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com(/url)admiraldennis@mac.com

The CD was broken in one. It was like it was broken in two, but only halfway.

The CDs get broken in the mail every once in a while. Sorry it happened to you. If you mailed help@ambrosiasw.com, I'm sure we'll get you a new one.

-Ben

------------------

Hey Croikle-
Your new CD will be sent out with the very next shipment. Any cracks in the CD can be safely blamed on shipping, not the replicators. I'd say about one in a thousand or so gets cracked in shipment. Which is actually a pretty good record I'd say...

------------------
David Dunham / tech support / Ambrosia Software, Inc.

I was just wondering how you know where to send it to. Did you check your order databases for my email address?

Just a quick note: Maybe breakage is not so rare. My second CD (the one for my granddaughter) arrived broken from the rim to the center hole. :frown: I, too, notified help@ambrosia (just today), but no word yet on a replacement. Luckily I can still install the game from my own CD.

Grandalf

------------------

I found a new Ferazel CD in my mailbox today. 🙂 🙂 🙂 Thanks for the fast replacement.