Where is statue spell?

I already know about the area in the Western Reaches - I am there - and I have seen that spells are contained in orange pedistals. The pedistal that holds the statue spell is empty. What gives?

It's a bug -- some spells disappear from where they're supposed to be. If you email me your saved game file (ben@ambrosiasw.com) I'll fix it for you.

-Ben

------------------

Where is it supposed to be? On the orange chair with the cobwebs? If so, my chair was empty.

Cathy

------------------

Yeah, that's where it's supposed to be. If you get partway through a level, save, quit, and finish later, the spell will be gone. Same thing goes as far as mailing me your save file for a quick fix.

-Ben

------------------

Ben Spees wrote:
**Yeah, that's where it's supposed to be. If you get partway through a level, save, quit, and finish later, the spell will be gone. Same thing goes as far as mailing me your save file for a quick fix.

-Ben

But it wasn't in the chair the very first time I entered the level. This wasn't a level which I did partway and then returned to later. Should I still send you a saved game from another level? I forget which level I made my last save - I got frustrated with my "other" game and went back to an entirely different game set and decided to exit from the West exit of Central Caverns.

Cathy

------------------

Cathy-

The statue spell should be on an angular pedestal with a cup-like indentation in the top (not a chair, and no cobwebs) in the far western part of Western Reaches, last room just before the exit.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Grandalf (edited 02-08-2000).)

Thanks, Grandalf. Then I haven't reached that point yet.

Cathy

------------------