Purple Haze

Has anyone else found the Purple Haze area? It is the coolest and funniest level I've seen in a game! Very very neat.

Question: HOw do you bust throught the ice walls? I did it once and cannot do it again, even with 6x fireballs.

Hey, you were sworn to secrecy! 🙂

------------------

ice pick. flash freeze. nuff said. and you were sworn to secrecy. now zeus will punish you.

------------------
"Sometimes I think that the surrest sign that there intellegent life elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
-GeX

Hey, I didn't say where it was! 😛

Eep! Say where it is! Say where it is! My only chance of ever ever finding something fun depends on it! You people who are talking about finding 100% secrets and all this iconclanism mumble-jumble are turning my stomach 😄

Hehe, even my five year old is off and running with this game. Which explains why I have no time to play even when I do have time to play. (By the way, hope it's not a sign of bad parenting to let my little boy play...No hidden areas that are too mature for him I assume).

Welp, I'm always open for revelations of secrets... Would you email please? lisette@sweetness.com. Meanwhile, I will wait for Elizabeth's web site as patiently as possible.

Thank you!

AM

------------------

(This message has been edited by Amorisse (edited 02-02-2000).)

Amorisse wrote:
**Eep! Say where it is! Say where it is! My only chance of ever ever finding something fun depends on it!

Amorisse..I can almost guarantee that you will find it when you get far enough along into the game. Do you really want someone to tell you?

If you truly can't wait...mail me. I'll tell you. (But you will be able to find it on your own!)

---Zelda

Zelda,

Those were the ramblings of a girl mind-numb from lack of sleep. Never again will I think to myself that I can do work and play Ferazel simultaneously.

I finally figured out how to reach the health power-up in western reaches, so finding purple isn't hopeless...if I pass the Goblin Chief. Meanwhile, I hearby shall restrain myself from posting out of frustration.

😉

------------------

Amorisse-

I found another person's suggestion to get as close as possible and just blast with fireballs as fast as possible worked best for me.

Cathy

------------------

I can't tell you where it is, but it is in a north-easternly direction, not west.

------------------
"Sometimes I think that the surrest sign that there intellegent life elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
-GeX