I can hardly believe it!!!

The CD has arrived...drool, drool.

Hope you get yours as well! 🙂

~Christopher

------------------
Life is NOT measured by the years you
live but by the deeds you do and the joy
you giv

Got mine, although time's been extremely limited lately to play it.

Still, I completed "A Scent of Peril" without any problems, of course. That put me to the level known as "Central Caverns," and I've got a question.

You can climb right back up from the starting point and go back to "A Scent of Peril." That much I don't dispute. Why do you start back off on that level at the place where you started as if you had just started playing? Wouldn't it make more sense, when you go back, to be put right back in front of the door from which you came?

Just a thought...

------------------
"That's like people in Memphis trying to do the Polka." -- Tori Amos, on being served Texas-style steak fries while in Paris

(QUOTE)woofnpur wrote:
(B)
I can hardly believe it!!!

The CD has arrived...drool, drool.

Hope you get yours as well! 🙂

where do you live, cause I live near S.F., and would like to know so I will know when to expect mine. by the way, does it come in a box or an envelope?

------------------
"Sometimes I think that the surrest sign that there intellegent life elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
-GeX

(This message has been edited by GeX (edited 01-29-2000).)

JimGPhynn wrote:
**You can climb right back up from the starting point and go back to "A Scent of Peril." That much I don't dispute. Why do you start back off on that level at the place where you started as if you had just started playing? Wouldn't it make more sense, when you go back, to be put right back in front of the door from which you came?

I'm not sure...but I know that for every level, there's only one entrance spot. So everytime you come back to that level you will have to enter at that spot. There can, however, be more than one exit. I suppose that would be one reason to NOT start you on the exit even if you're already completed the level because which exit would you go to?

GeX, the CD comes in a little first class postage envelope...so it gets a bit more protection than it would from a regular envelope. I live in Minnesota and just got my official CD today, so you should be getting it very very soon.

---Zelda

GeX,

I live in Lancaster, PA. The CD package is a cardboard square just slightly larger than the CD itself (very much like MacAddict CD's)

~Christopher

------------------
Life is NOT measured by the years you
live but by the deeds you do and the joy
you giv

In his signiture, woofnpur wrote:
Life is NOT measured by the years you live but by the deeds you do and the joy you giv

Great quote, but you forgot the 'e' in "give".

------------------
I come, I go; You'll never know...

-Admiral Dennis
(url="http://"mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com")mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com(/url)admiraldennis@mac.com

Hi... Yea, i got mine friday... 🙂
I have a question about the Laberinth...
I cannot get out... and every place I go, I know where I am...
Also... when I leave the way I got in, it says that I have gotten like 83% of the secrets... someone please help :redface:

Luminesia