Is this a Bug?

There are a few things that seem not quite right. These ones are really destracting:

In the room with the two goblin and one glob generators (I think it's the one you blast the east wall out of in order to get to the red button), instead of goblins, there are boxes that read "sprite face not loaded."

By the second lift (the one that gives you a view of the resurrection necklace), if you jump into the acid and swim east, trying to get to the necklace room, you can complete the level. There's a hidden door there or something.

In the room with all the spikes and the xichrons high in the air (the one you had to swim through acid to reach the transporter for), there is something bouncy there (a mushroom?) but it is completely invisible. Ferazel is just standing on air.

I'm not sure if these are just bugs in the demo, a problem with my game software, sprockets, or what. Sorry if I'm just being too 'posty' tonight. Thank you so much for your help. '=}

AM

The invisible bouncy thing is a catapult.

I too, often get the "sprite face not loaded" message when playing that section of level 3 AFTER saving the game and restarting from any point prior to that. This could be a BUG.

The "sprite faces not loaded" is definitely a bug. I get that little box, also.

I believe the catapult is supposed to be invisible.

Cathy

Which version of the Demo are you playing? 1.0.2 is the latest. If you're playing the 1.0.2 version, mail me privately at:

Help@AmbrosiaSW.com

and we'll get to the bottom of it.

I'll let cats email David Dunham, but just for the record, I am still using 1.0.1 of the demo, (I am not experiencing any iSP problems) and I also commonly get the 'sprite face not loaded' box in that same area.

------------------
"It is not depravity that afflicts the human race so much as a general lack of intelligence."

There is another bug in level 3 of demo 1.0.2 in the long passage with the double row of spikes.If you choose to blast out the upper row of spikes and ride the "ferris wheel" to the east, the ferris wheel may or may not be at the east end where it was left. Sometimes it returns on its own to the west end. Anyone else see this glitch?

I reported this as a bug as it has happened several times to me.

Cathy

I think all moving things reset to their original position when you resume a saved game. For example, if you climb up the first two spiky walls in l3, save, and resume from that game the golden thing over the acid will have reset to the left side and you will have to swim across. :frown:

------------------

Croikle wrote:
**I think all moving things reset to their original position when you resume a saved game. For example, if you climb up the first two spiky walls in l3, save, and resume from that game the golden thing over the acid will have reset to the left side and you will have to swim across.:frown:

Ewww...that would be a bug!! Nothing should "reset" unless you've left the level.

---Zelda

I think you may be right that a "save" resets the transport vehicles. But, this is still a bug.

------------------