Trouble advancing Rebel Mission

I've been playing around with the total conversion for EV Nova, and I can't get past the insert commando string. I can still distribute goods, assassinate, and destroy convoys, but I haven't been able to get any new rebel missions. I'm an upstanding citizen in most rebel systems, with a dangerous combat rating.

Anyone else have this problem/know a fix for it?

This post has been edited by interpretivechaos : 30 April 2008 - 07:47 AM

Did you actually complete that mission? If so, I'd try heading up to Palshife and try increasing your pilot rating to Deadly.

If not, keep checking the bar where you took the commandos... was that Luna (bleh, sorry I can't remember)?

Also, in the stock version of EV missions have something like a 10% chance of availability, I'm not sure what it is for the TC, but it might be that you just need to keep checking back to the bar.

Good luck.

@callide, on Apr 30 2008, 01:54 PM, said in Trouble advancing Rebel Mission:

If not, keep checking the bar where you took the commandos... was that Luna (bleh, sorry I can't remember)?

Correct. Then I'm pretty sure you're supposed to meet the Rebels at the bar in Mars. Have you done that yet?

Either I was just really unlucky, or there was some glitch that was fixed by buying a new ship. In any case, I'm on Astrodyne now.

@cippy, on Apr 30 2008, 01:21 PM, said in Trouble advancing Rebel Mission:

Correct. Then I'm pretty sure you're supposed to meet the Rebels at the bar in Mars. Have you done that yet?

Mars. Forgot. Thanks. 🙂

@interpretivechaos, on May 1 2008, 09:02 AM, said in Trouble advancing Rebel Mission:

Either I was just really unlucky, or there was some glitch that was fixed by buying a new ship. In any case, I'm on Astrodyne now.

Or maybe you did go to Mars and you just don't remember? I haven't heard of the game proceeding with the purchase of a ship. Unless you increased your pilot rating at the same time. shrugs Good to hear you're not still stuck.