Find & Fight the Aliens

@duke_juker, on Jan 29 2008, 11:51 AM, said in Find & Fight the Aliens:

I haven't played the game for a very long time, but if memory serves right, I believe it was the system below the system Atroops is in.

Do you mean Atropos? I don't recall ever seeing it that far north. I always found it below Sauron.

Well, I'm pretty sure it is one of those snow planets. I never remember the names anymore. 😛

@duke_juker, on Feb 14 2008, 01:46 PM, said in Find & Fight the Aliens:

Well, I'm pretty sure it is one of those snow planets. I never remember the names anymore. 😛

Actually it is in the unhabited system that links those two planets 🙂 (forgot the name but is definitely there for one of the lines)

If you posted a map it would be helpful. 😛 I could point it out if I had one.

@duke_juker, on Feb 21 2008, 06:35 PM, said in Find & Fight the Aliens:

If you posted a map it would be helpful. 😛 I could point it out if I had one.

Me too... It's one of those places where the name is right on the tip of my tongue but still illudes me :mad:

Off topic: But those Snowy peak places are my favourite to conquer because you can take out the Rebel Cruisers there with ease then capture them plus sell the missiles/cargo they have on them (rich quick :))

Tryvin for Fed string

Farazon for Rebel string

That sounds about right...I think. 😉 I'd still have to look at the map to confirm my thoughts.

@geek, on Mar 4 2008, 05:25 AM, said in Find & Fight the Aliens:

Tryvin for Fed string

Farazon for Rebel string

I never thought the place changed (either that or I did one string far too many times 😉 )

Okay, lessee. So far we've got:

Tryvin - Fed
Farazon - Reb
Gamera
In one of the empty systems between Alcyon and Canopus
Castor
In one of the uninhabited systems by Deneb III
Between the Trugati asteroid belt and Lethe in an uninhabited system, more toward Trugati than Lethe
In one of the uninhabited systems near Sauron
The system below Atroops
In the southwest sector of the galaxy in the close gathering of uninhabited systems
In the galactic southwest
One of those snow planets
In the uninhabited system that links those two (snow) planets
In one of those places where the name is right on the tip of my tongue but still illudes me

laughs Oh, we're bunches of help, aren't we?

Hank: Did you ever find them?

@undead_shadow, on Mar 12 2008, 04:10 AM, said in Find & Fight the Aliens:

I never thought the place changed (either that or I did one string far too many times 😉 )

I think you are right. And Gamera seems to ring a bell...:laugh:

I definitely recall Gamera being right for the Rebel string. I did not do the Fed storyline enough times to confidently remember that, though Castor rings a bell.

@duke_juker, on Mar 14 2008, 02:15 AM, said in Find & Fight the Aliens:

I think you are right. And Gamera seems to ring a bell...:laugh:

@mazca, on Mar 17 2008, 05:20 AM, said in Find & Fight the Aliens:

I definitely recall Gamera being right for the Rebel string. I did not do the Fed storyline enough times to confidently remember that, though Castor rings a bell.

Ot oh we'll be running out of bells soon 😮

I can ring this bell all day and it will not wear out.

What if this happens...?

Too Much Ringing

(I bet half of the people on here don't know the irony of that bell):p