Realm of Prey for Nova Public Beta

For all those who remember the EV plug-in Realm of Prey, but like me no longer have a computer that can run EV Classic, I have ported Realm of Prey to the Nova engine.

See this topic for more information.

Incidentally, I have also ported Empire 5: Heart of Darkness to Nova format. You can find that plug-in here.

Please not that, while both of these plug-ins are fully functional, they are betas and are not guaranteed to be bug free.

I encourage you to check them out.

Sweet, I remember Realm of Prey... It rocked. wave of nostalgia Hey, did anyone ever port Galactic Scourge? I'd love to get that working via Nova some day.

@luke, on Dec 5 2007, 09:15 PM, said in Realm of Prey for Nova Public Beta:

Sweet, I remember Realm of Prey... It rocked. wave of nostalgia Hey, did anyone ever port Galactic Scourge? I'd love to get that working via Nova some day.

I think the author of Galactic Scourge was planning to make a sequel using Nova, but Real Life™ got in the way and the project (along with the obligatory Nova port of the original) got scrapped. I suppose you could try to do a port yourself, although the polite thing to do would be to at least attempt to get permission first.

And, on that note, I'm downloading RoP right now. Its not everyday that the Confederation is portrayed in a better light, and since I never really had a chance to play the original, I'm going to try the port out now.