Rebel missions

Where could you start with em? Cause I've been looking but the only thing i could do for rebels is the weapon-distributing thing from Clotho.

Ive done it like 7 times or so.

Where could you get the 1. mission?

The first mission is to take some documents somewhere. Keep checking rebel planets. You would need a positive legal status with whichever rebel planet you check. I'm pretty sure your pilot rating doesn't have to be too high to get the first mission. Just keep trying. Kill a few confederate/pirate ships in or near Palshife and try landing there to pick up the string.

Maybe you inadvertently accepted the Confed string?

Oh and hi and welcome and good luck.

This post has been edited by Callide : 18 November 2007 - 02:55 AM

You get the first mission at Palshife.

After that, you get Assassination and Interdiction missions in any independent place with a bar. You might also get Gun Running missions in Fed territory, and Evacuation missions in Rebel Mission Computers. You may also be asked to defend from Fed attacks from Rebel bars...

After a little time passes, you can start all these strings:

Cloaking Device :
Pick it up anywhere in Rebel space (I always got it at Turin V). You are asked by some Rebels if you want to help them in a "Special Ops" mission. No more spoilers. 😄

Munitions :
I think you can get it anywhere, Rebel space likely. You are asked by a shady individual if you want to do a quick "Search and Retrieval" mission. If you accept, you will go to Ruby (chased by Interceptors until they are destroyed) to pick up weapons from the large planet, and take them to Clotho...

Aliens
Pick up at any Rebel place (I always got it from Darkstar). You are slipped a napkin in the bar that says something about going to Docking Bay 94 in two hours...

Astrodyne Outpost
Pick up at Palshife. You are asked to retrieve a spy...

It's not a Rebel mission, but the Diphidia / Astex side string doesn't take long and the pay is very good.