UGE missions.

I remember that one could earn much money with the United Galactic Express missions, but what i dont know is where could you get the 1. UGE mission?

Are there any walkthroughs or so?

You pick it up at any pirate place. You go to the bar, and a man in a blue uniform runs under your table, and pirates come, and you tell them he went the other way...

The place I always got the mission was New Antigua.

@geek, on Nov 13 2007, 08:13 PM, said in UGE missions.:

You pick it up at any pirate place. You go to the bar, and a man in a blue uniform runs under your table, and pirates come, and you tell them he went the other way...

The place I always got the mission was New Antigua.

Yeah, New Antigua is a good spot to get it because you're close to enough to Rebel space. It's an easy spot to go.

Also, you need to have a certain combat rating, if I'm not mistaken. Also, make sure your ship can travel far fast, just in case your first mission is across the galaxy. I've fail the first mission a few times thanks to a slow ship.

You also need a combat rating of 1500, and the mission is only available 20% of the time. So if you can't get it immediately and you have the rating, you can just keep leaving the system, reentering, and relanding until it shows up.

Edit: sniped, but there you go. 🙂

This post has been edited by GutlessWonder : 13 November 2007 - 08:33 PM

@cippy, on Nov 13 2007, 05:31 PM, said in UGE missions.:

Also, make sure your ship can travel far fast, just in case your first mission is across the galaxy. I've fail the first mission a few times thanks to a slow ship.

Not just a fast ship, but you need to be able to make a bunch of jumps, IIRC, like eight or something. I know I had a Corvette when I picked up this mission and didn't have enough fuel to make the deadline.

If you pick up the UGE missions, watch out for Benedict What's-His-Name. He'll ask if you want to make some side money off UGE. IMO not a good idea.

As far as walk-throughs go, EV isn't as complicated as EVO or Nova, the strings are fairly easy to follow. If you aren't getting missions either your combat rating or status isn't high enough.

This post has been edited by Callide : 17 November 2007 - 01:47 AM

@callide, on Nov 17 2007, 07:40 PM, said in UGE missions.:

I know I had a Corvette when I picked up this mission and didn't have enough fuel to make the deadline.

Not enough fuel? Corvettes can be highly persuasive in extracting fuel from stray traders 😉

@guy, on Nov 17 2007, 01:37 AM, said in UGE missions.:

Not enough fuel? Corvettes can be highly persuasive in extracting fuel from stray traders 😉

Persuasive. Heh. You're right, but I was afraid to linger in any one system for too long. 🙂

@guy, on Nov 17 2007, 05:37 AM, said in UGE missions.:

You mean like disabling and stealing fuel? 😉

@isword, on Nov 17 2007, 03:35 PM, said in UGE missions.:

You mean like disabling and stealing fuel? 😉

No. He means discussing my problem, why I need fuel, and the obvious/potential solutions. 😛