The Official Bitch-About-Boozy Topic

@cippy, on Nov 19 2006, 10:42 PM, said in The Official Bitch-About-Boozy Topic:

According to the Boozy Code, the next Boozerama Bar creator must joined the boards in 2004 or earlier, and did not make a recent Boozy Bar. This means the following people cannot make the next bar:
- Destroyer E (creator of Boozy: DE)
- Rickton (creator of Boozy: JWYTIWSTGBINAP)
- Percinator
- JacaByte
- Boris Yetskins

And several others. Please respect the Code.

Also, the 184 missing posts must be redeemed, or the whole space time continuum will be thrown adrift.

I haven't been here for a while can you update me on what happened and I can start a Boozy. (But I'm clueless right now.) Someone help me!

This post has been edited by WickTownEV : 02 March 2007 - 12:25 PM

I have participated in them before. Its just that this topic itself is a little confusing.

DOES IT REQUIRE MORE HELICOPTER FLARES?

Posted Image

Uh... well no. No it doesn't.

I think that just made my day. Thx mrxak. :laugh:

Thermoplastics make them possible, you see.

<-- LEGENDARY

just in case anyone had forgotten....

Ultimate Rebel's original Boozarama bar was created almost six years ago, on the third of May, 2001. after a brief Boozy hiatus in late 2001 / early 2002, it was yours truly who created The Boozerama Bar N.E., a long-lasting institution which was so awesome that it ended up being put in the boards' official archives and is an important historical forefather of the more recent bars.

but of course, i haven't been around much for a long time, except to pop in randomly every few months to die.

in conclusion, i chuckled heartily at mrxak's helicopter flare post.

edit: further reading: http://www.ambrosias...TML/001974.html

This post has been edited by Luke : 09 January 2007 - 07:58 PM

Remember folks, if you post 157 more times I'll merge this with the latest Boozy!

That shouldn't be "too" hard. Right...?

@luke, on Jan 9 2007, 04:51 PM, said in The Official Bitch-About-Boozy Topic:

Ultimate Rebel's original Boozarama bar was created almost six years ago, on the third of May, 2001. after a brief Boozy hiatus in late 2001 / early 2002, it was yours truly who created The Boozerama Bar N.E., a long-lasting institution which was so awesome that it ended up being put in the boards' official archives and is an important historical forefather of the more recent bars.

I don't think the bars were ever awesome, the only thing they were good at was keeping the posts of people who liked to post a lot and say very little all bottled up in one thread.

Cham

@luke, on Jan 9 2007, 07:51 PM, said in The Official Bitch-About-Boozy Topic:

<-- LEGENDARY

just in case anyone had forgotten....

but of course, i haven't been around much for a long time, except to pop in randomly every few months to die.

in conclusion, i chuckled heartily at mrxak's helicopter flare post.
edit: further reading: http://www.ambrosias...TML/001974.html

It'd be rather cool if you make the next one. We've missed you, as we've missed all the old Boozy legends.

@chamrin, on Jan 11 2007, 09:28 AM, said in The Official Bitch-About-Boozy Topic:

I don't think the bars were ever awesome, the only thing they were good at was keeping the posts of people who liked to post a lot and say very little all bottled up in one thread.

Cham

I must agree with Chamrin on this.

Personally, I found the sudden flurry of other topics here rather nice after the Boozy exploded.

I blame mrxak.

singing

There is always someone else for you to blame.

Clearly.

I find this amusing.

I find your mom amusing.

lolz

I am finding this topic amusing. Keep up the good work.

I really would like to see you people reach 184 posts.