EV/EVO/EVN Links

Has anyone looked at these pages recently?

FYI, Conwy Station is no longer available. Could someone remove this from all three pages?

Also, take a look at the EV weblinks page (http://www.ambrosias...v/weblinks.html). Someone's gone crazy with spam on that thing, under both the Pages Made by Fans and the Info pages. Just scroll down, you'll know it when you see it.

That's all.

Thanks,
Jak205

Thanks for pointing this out – a better method, though, is to PM someone such as MagnusApollo. That way it'll get resolved faster. 🙂

Considering how rarely these pages are visited, why not just take them down altogether?

No, please don't take them down! I'm still trying to play through the major EV plugins.

Now, if it does happen that the pages are removed, I hope there will be advance notice of such.

We're talking about the links page, not the addons page ;). Those links that aren't completely dead no longer contain anything useful.

Oh! Duh...

Anyone voted in the poll there? :laugh:

This post has been edited by Guy : 08 July 2007 - 04:58 PM

There is going to be some heafty reworking happening on the site in the future, I for one dislike the weblinks area anyway, it's just a catch all for spam and outdated links.