EVC ramble

this place is getting quieter

okay, I just had an idea..nevermind, i'm out.

This post has been edited by WickTownEV : 19 September 2007 - 05:11 PM

Wow, that really is quite a ramble of nonsense. There is no strategy guide as such. Feel free to make one but I really don't think anyone would pay for it, authorised or not (would you really be able to justify charging for it?). Also, I already explained once why it is impossible to get honoured leader. Nothing else worth commenting on there.

iRamble.

heh

MagnusApollo, you're my hero!

@guest_wicktownev_-, on Apr 22 2007, 06:50 PM, said in EVC ramble:

-There should be an escape velocity cereal, I would eat it.

Mmmm, "EVO's," with confed patrol boat & rebel manta marshmallows....

-Will everyone who at least ocassionally plays the game type "I"?

I.

-Okay, I just had an idea. I'm going to make an escape velocity youtube video. I encourage others to do the same.

Yeah, I'd enjoy watching someone play EV instead of playing it myself.

I

@guy, on Apr 22 2007, 07:48 PM, said in EVC ramble:

would you really be able to justify charging for it?

Yes.

MagnusApollo: iRamble heh
Mrxak: MagnusApollo, you're my hero!
WickTownEV: Easily amused? You're MY hero!

This post has been edited by WickTownEV : 19 September 2007 - 05:12 PM

@guest_wicktownev_-, on Apr 26 2007, 06:01 PM, said in EVC ramble:

Yes you did explain why it's impossible to get honored leader, but when you said it, you seemed unsure

True, I still am unsure I guess. But let's do a test...

Yes, it definitely is impossible. Legal status will wrap around when it ticks over 32767 so if you keep going the way you are you just might end up a public enemy (this is funny because you can set some initial records in the char resource: if you set one govt to be -32768 then all allies of that govt will get the same value while all enemies will get the same value but positive, but there is no such thing as positive 32768 so you end up being public enemy of the whole galaxy).

This post has been edited by Guy : 26 April 2007 - 05:50 AM

I thought Honored Leader was something you got from conquest...Or was that a different rank?

@guy, on Apr 26 2007, 06:45 AM, said in EVC ramble:

True, I still am unsure I guess. But let's do a test...

Yes, it definitely is impossible. Legal status will wrap around when it ticks over 32767 so if you keep going the way you are you just might end up a public enemy (this is funny because you can set some initial records in the char resource: if you set one govt to be -32768 then all allies of that govt will get the same value while all enemies will get the same value but positive, but there is no such thing as positive 32768 so you end up being public enemy of the whole galaxy).

I'm glad I finally got an answer, much appreciated.

This post has been edited by WickTownEV : 19 September 2007 - 05:13 PM