UGGGGGG (Edit: This is not the Nova Board)

Cant figure out this mission

I have just made the polaris and the wrath friends and the mission is to scout to the west of wrath space i have gone to every place i can possible see. I tried going back tot he planet that you need to go to be debriefed. I have been trying this one for along time. Someone help me please.

SpadeAlchemist, this should go on the Nova boards, you've posted it on the classic EV webboard.

Someone should be coming along soon and moving it for you.

lol srry

@spadealchemist, on Mar 29 2007, 10:53 PM, said in UGGGGGG (Edit: This is not the Nova Board):

I have just made the polaris and the wrath friends and the mission is to scout to the west of wrath space i have gone to every place i can possible see. I tried going back tot he planet that you need to go to be debriefed. I have been trying this one for along time. Someone help me please.

To answer your question, keep going toward the west until you reach the northern part of Federation space. You should be able to find you place there.

Edit: Would a mod just delete this topic since SpadeAlchemist created a new topic like this one in the EV:Nova board. Will report it.

This post has been edited by Crow T. Robot : 30 March 2007 - 07:15 AM

iLock.

Cham