Where are the Posts?

Has this party really died?

This post has been edited by WickTownEV : 02 March 2007 - 12:16 PM

The thing is that there's just not a whole lot left to say about EV. I see your join date was about 18 months ago- 2005 wasn't exactly this board's heyday. You're completely right, of course, but having seen this board back when it was really swinging, I can tell you it's been a long, steady decline.

That said, I'm all for a contest of some sort.

There probably aren't enough people who would want or be able to participate. I know my pilot file is buried in a broken, out-of-date computer that resides at my parents' house a thousand miles away from here; I don't remember what I accomplished in the game and don't particularly care; and I do know that when I did play the game I played it to have fun rather that try to "achieve" things in it. Yes, EV was very open-ended. Yes, there were many difficult, time-consuming tasks you could try to accomplish if you wanted to. No, I didn't waste my time attempting them.

This post has been edited by Sierro : 04 February 2007 - 06:38 PM

To put it simply: EV is past, EV Nova is the future.

@duke_juker, on Feb 4 2007, 06:37 PM, said in Where are the Posts?:

To put it simply: EV is ancient, EV Nova is history.

Fixed.

Cham

brushes away cobwebs Hey, there's people in here!

I'd participate if the contest was somewhat quick. I'm still kind of playing EV, I made it a goal to play all the decent add-ons, and still have a few to go. I just finished Pale, which I loved. And, I'm playing Sketchfighter and still need to beat the final boss. And I want to play Redline.

You could always shamelessly advertise the contest over in the "What did you just do" topic on the BnB if you need more recruits.

@chamrin, on Feb 5 2007, 12:42 AM, said in Where are the Posts?:

Fixed.

Cham

Heh.

I think many people here are quite happy.

I can vouch for myself. I love EV. I hope Ambrosia continues to make great games. 🆒