Cap'n Hector-Behind the anomaly

For the record Sierro, don't let Mrxak lead you to believe that I was making a racial remark toward you through his implications. I just looked up Sierro and found the above information and thought that it would be cool if I happened to be right about your origin. And come on, isn't true, it's easy to humor a foreign guy. Even though they are normally smarter than most of us, they laugh at most jokes. I have this friend from the Dominican Republic and ANYHTING you say will make that guy laugh!

WickTownEV, please check your inbox. I have no idea what you're going on about in your last post, or why race is relevant to anything, but just let it go.

Mrxak, shhhhhh

@guest_wicktownev_-, on Dec 12 2006, 01:51 AM, said in Cap'n Hector-Behind the anomaly:

For the record Sierro, don't let Mrxak lead you to believe that I was making a racial remark toward you through his implications. I just looked up Sierro and found the above information and thought that it would be cool if I happened to be right about your origin. And come on, isn't true, it's easy to humor a foreign guy. Even though they are normally smarter than most of us, they laugh at most jokes. I have this friend from the Dominican Republic and ANYHTING you say will make that guy laugh!

Oh, I didn't catch that, actually. My bad. No, my username doesn't refer to a Spanish city. I live in Canada, so I'm not really a "foreigner." We'll call it a grey area.

@mrxak, on Dec 12 2006, 02:11 AM, said in Cap'n Hector-Behind the anomaly:

WickTownEV, please check your inbox. I have no idea what you're going on about in your last post, or why race is relevant to anything, but just let it go.

mrxak, there was a time when if I made a sarcastic comment about someone and they responded with an angry tirade about how much better their life is than mine I would have giggled with glee and baited them until their head exploded, but taunting losers on the internet has sort of lost its lustre for me. I'd be happy to drop the subject.

CAUTION: THREADS ABOUT PARROTS MAY INDUCE DRAMA.

Dear sir,

I am intrigued by your ideas, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

This has gone way off topic.

Locking commencing...

Cham