Webstory

Interest development topic. It really is

Recently, efforts have been picked up to try a new webstory on this board.

Myself and a source who asked to remain anonymous (Actually, he didn't, but I've always wanted to do that) have been mulling over possible rules and ideas for a few days on and off on AIM.

It boils down, essentially to this:

It will be a webstory with simple rules and a simple story, and some simple technological advances will be allowed. The plot will involve the war between the Rebellion and the Confederation. Common sense should be the first thing one reaches for when posting. Creativity is encouraged in story and character building, but any posts where a single fighter miraculously takes out a Cruiser, or the Rebellion hires the King of All Cosmos to destroy the earth will be disregarded (and more importantly, laughed at).

We're looking for 6 players, at least, but we encourage anyone who is interested to reply either here or in a PM to moi.

Enjoy life.

This post has been edited by Jimbob : 27 July 2005 - 09:55 PM

I'm pretty sure this forum has a limit of one webstory/bar at a time. Boozy is currently ongoing.

Hmm... Endless War wasn't that long ago, and it was fun. I'd give it a shot, but maybe it should be off site, so that we can moderate it better and not be stuck with the rules of this board.

(originally stated by Mazca)
"Regardless, it's generally the case that we allow one webstory and one bar on each board at a time - the difference can be unclear (for instance, the difference between a mayhem bar like Boozerama and one of the (to me inexplicable) regimented bars like The Albatross on the EVO board is marked) but however you slice it until Killanta is declared dead there is one of each."

Based off of this ruling, since the Boozerama is a bar (and nothing else is ongoing), it should be able to go through? It was a while ago, but not that long ago, and I think the Boozy was open when Endless War was there (admittedly for a short period of time, but hey).

-Bob

I'll play/help for this. I can set up some forums if we decide to go that direction.
Here ya go!

- E(S)

This post has been edited by Eegras Studios : 28 July 2005 - 06:24 PM

No, things should be fine here, I'd guess. Even if not, I can handle it.

Thanks for your participation.

-Bob

I spent all that time to make something and you say you can do it after I say I can and do? Whats with that?

Erm, well, it doesn't need to be done. Besides, this would be more practical for the webstory (and any further ones), since I would have the entire operation under control and stuff.

I need to start penning up rules...hmmmm.

-Bob

I'll be in, so long as this webstory is less about crunching numbers and piddling around with survival percentages and odds, and more about writing a story on the web.

Hamster, on Jul 29 2005, 12:08 AM, said:

I'll be in, so long as this webstory is less about crunching numbers and piddling around with survival percentages and odds, and more about writing a story on the web.
View Post

I was totally going for that last time, but then it ended and I don't know why.

Hamster, on Jul 29 2005, 12:08 AM, said:

View Post

😄

Don't worry. I really want that to be the focus, too.