Getting to Lucas

Is there any way without using cheats or plug-ins to get the Lucas mission, and, eventually, an alien mission?

Yes. Killing the aliens means joining the Rebels or the Confeds.

The Lucas missions... I forget exactly, but you trip over them.

Usually, you will-at least once-find an 'old' man wanting transportation to a random place during your career. Accept and do the mission-follow his orders and go to where he tells you, and if you check up there every now and then, you should eventually get into the side string.

-Bob

The Lucas mission? Could someone describe this? I can't remember it, or never ran across it. Is it similar to the UGE missions?

Sorta. First, you take a guy to Sauron. PAY ATTENTION TO THE END-OF-MISSION DESC or you won't find the next mission for a long time. Then you go somewhere else, take another passenger somewhere else, run a pirate blockade two ways, rescue (I forget, Lucas or Lucas's son) from an argosy, and end up having to vape several (thats ten or something) Kestrels, complete with lightnings. It's enough to make my 6500 lag.

Thanks, Apple Cřre!

wondergirl, on Jul 19 2005, 08:24 PM, said:

The Lucas mission? Could someone describe this? I can't remember it, or never ran across it. Is it similar to the UGE missions?
View Post

It's the Artemis Group missions.

I have to admit though, that I can't remember if those were the same as the UGE missions. I think they were, but I might be wrong...

Nope.

But I found the UGE missions after I finished those missionsn (and the UGE is mentioned in the descs somewhere), so I can see where you might get confused.