Boozerama Bar: The Deadly Entropy

Despite losing several of his teeth, Rickton bites DE.

nfreader. Post the bible. or i shall kill you. Really.

Jimbob gets naked.

Jimbob, on Sep 17 2004, 09:20 PM, said:

Jimbob gets naked.
View Post

nfreader averts his eyes.

OOC: Emainiac: Send me the bible, and all shall be posted. 🙂

si teh sukc at teh speling.

This post has been edited by nfreader : 17 September 2004 - 10:43 PM

Trogdor is blinded and begins shooting everywhere with his anti-tank missiles.

The Patrol comes in and arrests Jimbob. Then he is forced to where clothes.

Rickton thanks the Naked Patrol for doing the universe a favor.

nfreader thanks Naked Patrol by throwing him into the acid pit.

Rickton kicks nfreader into the acid pit for being so unthankful to our saviors.

Bond runs Rickton over with his motorized bar stool because he kicked nfreader in the acid pit when he should have pushed him in.

Bond pulls out his M1 Garand and starts shooting anyone who gets within 15 feet of him.

Luke makes his obligatory appearance and goes into a drunken, long-winded story about the Boozarama Bars of yesteryear.

nfreader, on Sep 18 2004, 03:40 AM, said:

OOC: Emainiac: Send me the bible, and all shall be posted. 🙂

View Post

God, you retard. I already did.
Hell, ill put it in the image gallery myself. Retard.

Rickton buys a large plastic sheet that looks like the floor. He slices a slice in it and places it over the acid pit.

Rickton, on Sep 19 2004, 11:38 AM, said:

Rickton buys a large plastic sheet that looks like the floor. He slices a slice in it and places it over the acid pit.
View Post

yarr... nfreader jumps onto ye olde plastice sheete, but it does not faile.

--
Yarr. Talk like a pirate.

Bond buys a few Mountain Dews, drinks 'em, and uses them for target practice with his M1.

All at once, the plastic sheet breaks under nfreader and he plunges into acidy doom.

Bond hops in his Mclaren F1 (the car in the sig), and drives it around the bar. Then he and the car fall into the acid pit. Bond regenerates, and hotwires the regenerator to produce 14 Mclaren F1s. He keeps a red one and lets everybody else fight over the rest.

bond-jamesbond, on Sep 19 2004, 10:19 PM, said:

Bond hops in his Mclaren F1 (the car in the sig), and drives it around the bar. Then he and the car fall into the acid pit. Bond regenerates, and hotwires the regenerator to produce 14 Mclaren F1s. He keeps a red one and lets everybody else fight over the rest.
View Post

Jimbob sees irony in the fact that the actual James Bon had never driven a McLaren.

Rickton causes all the cars to crash and be destroyed, especially the fake Bond's.

No, James Bond never drove a Mclaren, but he does now.

Bond makes himself another car, arms it with a pop bottle cannon and a cannon armed with explosive cans. Then he starts shooting explosive cans at Jimbob, and glass Coke bottles at Rickton. Then he drives away from the bar.