Boozerama Bar: The Deadly Entropy

DE reminds Mackliroy that Boozy is the Twilight Zone.

Too bad Rickton doesn't have any nannies.
Rickton throws Valentine's Day meat at people.

emaniac puts on a jetpack and jets into the acid pit, creates a giant splash, covering everyone in the bar with acid.
emainiac regenerates.

Mack realizes that everyone, including himself, ain't not ever really somewhat different including exactly never sometimes being incredibly insane.

DE is flung into a pool of root beer.

DE feels s### fall on his face and the last thing he sees is Jimbob's ass.

Mack slaps Jimbob with a lamp, and watches as Jimbob falls into a pit of root beer. A giant root beer monster kills Jimbob with its tail, and everyone cheers.

Unfortunately, Jimbob didn't die since the root beer was a liquid, not the crushing solid all had thought.

DE somehow buries Jimbob under the acid pit.

The root beer pool is cleansed, and DE and the monster go for a swim.

Mack watches as DE and the monster swim, but when he flushes the pool, they both go down.

He stands up, and pulls out his comm.
"Icarus, I need you to transport some fresh root beer down here. The pool of root beer I was drawing from has been polluted."

"Sure thing, Cap'n."

Within moments, a shuttle bearing fifty cases of fresh root beer lands, and the root beer is distributed to everyone except for poor DE, who has been flushed.

"Hey, Jimbob, stop exposing yourself." Mack slaps a CENSORED sign on Jimbob, and pushes Jimbob into the flushed pool, where he himself is promptly flushed.

Another shuttle lands, this one bearing a man wearing a uniform. He glances at the bargoers drinking root beer, says, "Oh, I thought this was Bablyon Five," and he quickly takes off again. But before the shuttle has lifted out of the atmosphere, an AD tower slides out of it's protected bunker, and blasts the shuttle's stabilizers. With those gone, the shuttle spirals out of control to the ground and explodes. Everyone cheers at the fireworks.

Mack then takes a long swig of his fresh root beer.

Rickton remembers the fireworks celebrating his 100th post.
They reeked of unrefined Photoshop skills.

We all hear a grinding noise coming from the wall. After a few seconds a electronic siren sounds and a flush of "water" comes through the wall. SG-1 steps through the newly exposed Stargate (Sci-Fi Channel, Fridays at 8(?)) Daniel Jackson steps out.
"Oh, We thought this was Stargate. We'll be on our... Wow, look at these symbols, this looks like ancien..." Jackson is then hurled into the acid pit by the patrons of the bar. He then pops out of the RegeneratorŽ. Carter dashes over to it. "Wow! This is incredible!" Te'lc stands in silence. All three are evicted from the bar until the DHD is excavated and they are sent (thrown forcefully through the gate) home. Currently no plans are in place to find the DHD.

Strangely enough, all of the non-existent women in the bar now have pictures of Teal'c on their arms.

Mack watches as DE is regenerated, as well as Jimbob, but then Jimbob is again flushed.

DE looks at Mackilroy's long post.

Makilroy = New Cade !?!?!?!?

Nah, couldn't be...

Mack slaps DE with a wet sock full of lime jello for misspelling his name. He then takes another swig of root beer, and pushes DE back into the pool, whereupon DE is promptly flushed.

Mine was long... 😞

Jimbob manages to get back up and stab Mackilroy for a general bruhaha of things.

Rickton
does
stuff
vertically
and
is
soon
killed.

A
F
T
E
R

S
E
E
I
N
G

R
I
C
K
T
O
N
'S

D
I
S
P
L
A
Y

O
F

V
E
R
T
I
C
A
L
I
S
M

H
E

F
O
L
L
O
W
S

S
U
I
T

The knife pierces Mack's body, and slices right through him. He screams, "OUCH!" and proceeds to beat Jimbob with a potato after regenerating.

DE feels silly for spelling Makilroy's Mackliroy's Makkilroy's Mackilroy's name wrong.

DE rotates emainiac and Rickton 90°.