Favorite EV System

Where do you chill?

This board would be dead if it wasn't for Boozy, so I decided to start another topic.

Where is your favorite system in the original EV universe?

If you look at the side with my location, you can see it. The Sirgil system is my favorite. It's Rebel, with it's own little corner in the galaxy. Sirgil has Sirgil Starport, with lots of cool outfits and ships, and Sirgil III, a planet with a bar. The adjacent system, NGC-6762 is a good place for some pirate fighting if you are bored. Sirgil is an all around great system.

The Sol system, of course. As a true Earth Patriot, it gets my vote.

Perhaps you should've made this into a poll, DE. I realize not all the star systems would have fit, but that doesn't really matter.

Maxwell's Purchase in the Kathoon system. Such a good name...and Gamorrean Starbursts are only 5 credits on Tuesdays! (or was it Thursdays...I forget)

Levo. Aaaahhhh.

Where you can lie back and think of Earth...

Whilst I never settle in one place for very long I tend to go for the following places:

Darven
Spica
Zaxed Starport

Good enough?

Tiber was, without a doubt, the system I spent the most time in.

I spent most of my time in the Sol system. You can make a lot of money there in the early stages of the game: hang around to get the "smuggle wood" missions, then when the pirates jump in try to plunder as many of them as you can before the Confed warships destroy them, then finish the mission. Where else can you get that sort of buck for your bang?

i used to chill on that german ice ball. it was so goddamn cold there...

I'm split between:
whatever system contains Evlidrome. You can get just about anything there, and vape LOTS of pirates on your way in and out.
Satori. Rebel HQ, engine tweaks, missile jammers, and Rebel warships, which I like.
Guiron. Nice Rebel system, tech 5, with illegal armor and shield upgrades. Nice beginning-of-game system. Cold, though.
Spica. Space bombs and illegal shields and armor, besides tech (3 or 4? IDK)

Oh, if we're actually going for which system we spend the most time in...that'd have to be Darven for me. It's got a port I can land on conveniently, plus an endless supply of pirates to plunder. And use to raise my legal status.

Alkaid!

The Apple Cřre, on Mar 20 2005, 06:19 PM, said:

I'm split between:
whatever system contains Evlidrome. You can get just about anything there, and vape LOTS of pirates on your way in and out.
Satori. Rebel HQ, engine tweaks, missile jammers, and Rebel warships, which I like.
Guiron. Nice Rebel system, tech 5, with illegal armor and shield upgrades. Nice beginning-of-game system. Cold, though.
Spica. Space bombs and illegal shields and armor, besides tech (3 or 4? IDK)
View Post

Those systems I used to chill in quite a bit also. Guiron was cool. All the weapons you need, and sometimes even some Confeds to deal with. Spica and the NGC system with Evildrome are pretty cool. I remember being very happy to find space bombs for the first time. Great choices.

Well, that's a toughy. I think (since I've captured almost every system, except the hard ones) I would like to hang out at Pirate's Cove. Some dumb Pirate Clipper pilot thinks he can destroy a Rebel Crusier will lucky to even see the light of hyperjumping ahead.

I'd have to say...the Boozerama system in my Boozy plug.

But in normal EVC, hmm...maybe ...I forget. I think I spend a fair amount of time in the border systems, killing off Confeds in places like Tiber, and...I forget. It's only been like a month not playing, and I've already forgotten my hangouts. I'll get back to you.

Even though I'm still a True Earth Patriot, I have now changed my system-hangout-of-choice to Zaxted. Temporarily, of course. Sol will always hold a special place in my heart.

Sierra, on Mar 19 2005, 06:42 AM, said:

Where else can you get that sort of buck for your bang?
View Post

I know some places where you can get a lot of bang for your buck...

I always ended up at Blackthorne, Zaxted, and other illegal areas. It figures <_<

Sol, brings back old memories... sniffle

I think my answer to this should be self-evident.

-reg

Spica-New Antigua Great way to get money off pirates