Best Ship for EV!

Who will be the strongest ship.

Now, I saw the most versitile ship topic, but this is not the same. Since we have played the game a little longer, I say we say what we think is the best ship overall. This isn't versitility, but overallness. It's time to cast your post for the strongest ship.

My Vote: Rebel Crusier

By the way, this is a ship you can buy or capture. So no Aliens, unlees you've captured one. :huh:

duke_juker, on Jan 7 2005, 06:07 AM, said:

Now, I saw the most versitile ship topic, but this is not the same. Since we have played the game a little longer, I say we say what we think is the best ship overall. This isn't versitility, but overallness. It's time to cast your post for the strongest ship.

My Vote: Rebel Crusier

By the way, this is a ship you can buy or capture. So no Aliens, unlees you've captured one. :huh:
View Post

There have been hundred of similar (if not the same) topics posted in the past. I can tell you right now you are headed for a deadlock tie between reb and fed cruisers. Some people are diehard loyalists to thier gov/ship, and with others it depends on fighting style. I personally like the Rebel Cruiser because of its speed and manuverability, but it can barely stand toe-to-toe with the more heavily armed (and armored) Fed Cruiser. Those who like the rebel cruiser typically prefer monty-pythons, hit-and-runs, and stand-off tactics. Those who favor the other are likely the oposite, favoring bolder into-the-fray/melee tactics. Mind you that this is mostly circumstantial evidence gathered on past topics and experiences, but I think I can safely say that these Üb3Ž-1337 ship topics are getting old (and have gotten old) really fast. I understand that you might feel that the boards have gotten a tad slow (they have) but meaningless topics will do nothing to remidy the problem in the long run. We need solid, original, long-lasting topics to retain people's intrest in the boards, but these short-lived, potential flame-war topics attract...problems. There are other types of topics to post rather than "favorite such-and-such" or "most powerful thingy" threads. What to do you ask? Join the bar, start a webstory, or create a tread about brainstorming plug ideas--All good, all availible. I realize you are new, but I also relize from your post count that you are probobly a mega-poster. PLEASE. PACE. YOURSELF. you'll be doing a favor for yourself and those around you.

good luck reading all that
~tHe vIsitor~

See, your right. Nobody likes to read the same thing over and over. Maybe we should create new storyboards more and make new games to talk about. Thx, but I knew what I was doing when I did this. I'll try not to do meaningless topics again.

Rebel Destroyer with missile jammer... nothing can hit it.

And yes, this is old. 😛

Talon Karrde, on Jan 10 2005, 01:57 PM, said:

Rebel Destroyer with missile jammer... nothing can hit it.

And yes, this is old. 😛
View Post

Yea. That's probaly the best. I have played with one of those before.

Well, I guess it's my duty to vote for the "Nader" if you will.

Personally, I'm not big on alignments, so I'd have to go with an Argosy, fully decked out with every performance enhancement (screwdriver) known to Rebels.

Yeah, each of you would probably blow me out of the stars, but that's the benefit of the smaller, less powerful ships. It's kinda like ants crawling on an elephant's leg. He could crush them as easily as Martha Stewart can bake apple pies, but he really doesn't care. :laugh:

Space Truckers FOREVER!!!