Favorite Tim Islest Plugin?

Poll: Which of Tim's Plugins is your favorite? (10 member(s) have cast votes)
Which of Tim's Plugins is your favorite?
Empire: War Without End
(0 votes [0.00%])
Percentage of vote: 0.00%
E2: Dark Horizons
(2 votes [20.00%])
Percentage of vote: 20.00%
E3: Endgame
(2 votes [20.00%])
Empire of Crime (E4)
(1 votes [10.00%])
Percentage of vote: 10.00%
Heart of Darkness (E5)
(2 votes [20.00%])
Brotherhood of the Kestrel (E6)
(1 votes [10.00%])
Percentage of vote: 10.00%
Realm of Prey
(2 votes [20.00%])

Well with all the recent the questions about the various Empire plugs, I was wondering which plugin everyone likes the most.

So, which one is your favorite?

I would have to say Realm of Prey. It is well written and creative. The governments are well balanced and it pushes the EVC engine to the max.

Realm of Prey, of course. Like you, MacDevil, I enjoy the storylines, and how Tim mananges to surprise the player in how The Faction came to be. Plus, all of the additionall governments made it easy for you to fight one, then go to a nearby system that another government owned, load up on armaments again, then go back to blasting ships in the first system.

I like Heart of Darkness the best. The ships and outfits are wonderful.

And if it is of any interest to anyone, Heart of Darkness for EVO is mostly done. I just need to do some work on derelicts, possibly personalities, and get someone to test the Weave career and look for bugs.

I love E:2 for the simple fact that the combat is in my opinion superior to the combat of any other plugin of the series. RoP ship designs annoy me as well, I really love the gritty feel of the first two plugins in the series.

EOC, E3 is my favorite. It was the first one I played, and I felt, one of the most challenging. The ship designs did not look like huge marshmallows, or giant banannas, etc. THe storylines were realistic, and I found them more engaging than the others.

~LabRat

Dark Horizons, Empire of Crime, and Brotherhood of the Kestrel take the cake. I voted BotK because I was on the beta team.

This post has been edited by -esw-dragoon_77 : 19 December 2004 - 09:14 PM