The Endless War Webstory

I'm telling you....it's pure discrimination

------------------
"You don't want to sell me deathsticks"
"I...uh..I don't want to sell you deathsticks!"
"You want to go home and rethink your life."
"I..uh..want to go home and rethink my life!"

Just wanted to post this here and at the ooc place, i've been moving so it took a while to get my comp unpacked and get internet set up, im sorry. now im gonna gor read through and see what happened while i was gone.

-Dark Jet

------------------
StarGate: Atlantis and StarGate: SG1 are on Sci Fi on Fridays, watch them and witness the gateness...

Lethe news: "Gov. Torek has died to day because of certain heart problems, the rest will present later as more information becomes avaible..."

Thomas Harman sat on his couch thinking, when he heard a nock on his "primative" door, it was a wooden door that he made, from looking at old pictures back in the 1990's. He walked over and opened it, he saw a shuttle parked (that has been moded to look like a limo) in the background, then he looked at the two men standing infor of him. "Hi i am one of the governers closets friends, he said that after he died to find some one named Thomas Harman. So will you accept being Lethe's new leader?"

Thomas thought for a moment then said, "Sure, but can i use a name other than my real name like Gov. Kakon?"

"Gov. Torek said that also when you find him, to tell him to always use the alias Dark Jet. so Gov. Dark, i would say its time to go to work." the man said smiling. Thomas walked back into his house, grabbed a few things then followed the men to the "limo".

To: Jadiaz Gov.
Encryption: Data encrypted to level 5, enter code 8173 twice before viewing and after.
Message: Greetings, i have heard that you have develpoed a new type of weapon. I have and idea for a fighter/warship that could use it, i suggest we do a joint operation, and if the fighter/ warhip works, you can have most of the credit, and the permission to make mass production, but we would like to be able to do the smae thing, and this ship wont be used against you, we ask for the same. Plus 5 mil credits. Do you accept?
-Dark Jet
<end of message>

To: New Cydonia
Encryption: minmal
Message: I am the new leader of Lethe, Leader Torek, died yesturday.. and so i have been put into command of Lethe, i hope Lethe and New cydonia's friendship and power will grow together.
-Dark jet
<end of message>

Lethte basically stock piles it's cash. Attacking fleet patrols the system, Defense fleet traines.
Cash: 10mil(income) - 5 mil(show of good faith)
Cash Left: 5 mil

-Dark Jet

------------------
StarGate: Atlantis and StarGate: SG1 are on Sci Fi on Fridays, watch them and witness the gateness...

Hey i want to know if you are going to start up an other endless war topic and stuff

Erm... Probobly not.

It depends on how you look at it. cryptic grin

Meh...Story died! Why oh why! It happened oh so fast.....Why????

Even those who wanted to keep it going seem to have lost track of it during the forum switch.

I haven't forgotten, but I realize it's impossible to resurrect now...

Cheezy_Cracker, on Oct 21 2004, 03:17 AM, said:

I haven't forgotten, but I realize it's impossible to resurrect now...
View Post

There are still attempts at making a second one.

There are still attempts at making a second one.

Do you mean the Power and Weakness webstory? Or a second Endless War story?

About Power and Weakness, I know that it was postponed for a month or two about a month ago, but there hasn't been any discussion about it. Is it still going to get started?

Selax, on Oct 28 2004, 01:20 AM, said:

Do you mean the Power and Weakness webstory? Or a second Endless War story?

About Power and Weakness, I know that it was postponed for a month or two about a month ago, but there hasn't been any discussion about it. Is it still going to get started?
View Post

Wow, after the forum switch I completely forgot about this. Head count, who's still here.

i'm new but i'd like to join up if you're gonna do one again

Please, just let this topic die. If/when a second Endless War story is finished, we will inform the selected players.

Consul Bob

Consul Bob, on Nov 1 2004, 09:27 PM, said:

Please, just let this topic die. If/when a second Endless War story is finished, we will inform the selected players.

Consul Bob
View Post

Ha ha, you're tryingt to make it die. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I won't let it go. Plus it's got a pretty good base, just needs a few adjustments.

This post has been edited by Swithich : 02 November 2004 - 01:16 AM

Right, is this dead or is it alive? The topic's fate hangs in the balance...

If it's dead, just start fresh. With the recent forum change, it has shaken things up quite a bit, so it might be best to just start anew.

Swithich, on Nov 2 2004, 01:16 AM, said:

Ha ha, you're tryingt to make it die. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I won't let it go.

Uh, just for the record, you are not the one that makes that decision.

This topic got reported to me as something that should be locked, because it's gone off topic for too long, and apparently dead.

Thoughts?

EVula, on Nov 5 2004, 05:54 PM, said:

Right, is this dead or is it alive? The topic's fate hangs in the balance...

If it's dead, just start fresh. With the recent forum change, it has shaken things up quite a bit, so it might be best to just start anew.
Uh, just for the record, you are not the one that makes that decision.
View Post

mrxak, on Nov 5 2004, 06:20 PM, said:

This topic got reported to me as something that should be locked, because it's gone off topic for too long, and apparently dead.

Thoughts?
View Post

A reported post sure gets the mods moving... 🙂

Okay, fine. I'm locking it. Nobody seems to care otherwise.