Continuation plugs?

Something I'd like to see (esp. from Tim Isles) are plugs that continue a character where s/he left off in the previous plug. For example, I've just finished playing the Darkside string in Tim's wonderful "Brotherhood of the Kestrel" plug. At the end, <PN> walks into the darkness into an unknown future. This is very much like a "cliffhanger" which leaves the character open for more development. Since T.A.G. helped (read: used) him, and apparently dropped him at the end, I'd like to see Mike Salter get <PN> to join their ranks (since T.A.G. is apparently the only organization/government that trusts <PN> )... Of course, I'd also like to see that Ryan Carter managed to survive the bomb that destroyed his ship. Maybe the two team up to try and locate "El Legarto" and found a new (not necessarily a pirate-type) organization (as they had briefly discussed)(maybe the Mafia would take them in?) What do y'all think?

~Tim ^_-

------------------
"Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted." --Fred Allen

(This message has been edited by CaptAceHarddrive (edited 01-01-2004).)

I'll say Submit the idea to Tim. If Tim approves, then start working.

------------------

That is, after he finishes his next project.

------------------
-esw-dragoon_77: Doing what he can to fsck people up since September 2001.
Posted Image Now Playing: DJ Kaos - Drift on a Dream

------------------