Pilot Data

Is there a way to create a pilot log in this game like there is in EV Nova? I hate having green systems and not knowing how well I'm liked there, for example...the legal status doesn't say anything about that.

------------------

Nope!

------------------

Green systems meen that you conquered them. Your legal status is below average, Wich means they will try to kill you no matter how many pirates you kill.

------------------
-Unreal Centipede
------------------
Need a minor plugin made? Email me! (url="http://"mailto:Unrealcentipede@yahoo.com")mailto:Unrealcentipede@yahoo.com(/url)Unrealcentipede@yahoo.com

Originally posted by Unreal Centipede:
**Green systems meen that you conquered them. Your legal status is below average, Wich means they will try to kill you no matter how many pirates you kill.

Actually, your legal status varies. Smaller systems have you as a Offender, larger as a Criminal. You will retain the bad status you got after you pressed Demand Tribute and looked at the map. So you can improve your legal status with the system by killing Pirates, you just wont see it on the map expect if you release. Otherwise you will see it by being able able to land, and no longer attacked. Try to kill you is the Bounty Hunter thing, which you can change with plugs.

------------------
I am eager to try to ansver mission questions

Originally posted by General Cade Smart:
**Actually, your legal status varies. Smaller systems have you as a Offender, larger as a Criminal. You will retain the bad status you got after you pressed Demand Tribute and looked at the map. So you can improve your legal status with the system by killing Pirates, you just wont see it on the map expect if you release. Otherwise you will see it by being able able to land, and no longer attacked. Try to kill you is the Bounty Hunter thing, which you can change with plugs.

In EV Nova, you can have a good legal status in dominated systems. I think you can in this, too, because I've gotten it to the point where the confeds/rebels don't attack me in their systems I have dominated, and then I've done even more that would increase legal status.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Xizzix (edited 06-06-2003).)

Originally posted by Xizzix:
**In EV Nova, you can have a good legal status in dominated systems. I think you can in this, too, because I've gotten it to the point where the confeds/rebels don't attack me in their systems I have dominated, and then I've done even more that would increase legal status.

I didnt know that in Nova you could have good legal status dominated. I should try this on Vrenna. <sinister laugh> And you can do it in classic EV too. This is getting intriguing... I should try myself. Dominate, but retain good legal status!

------------------
I am eager to try to ansver mission questions