Confed Rule is actually finished...

...some time ago. Distribution has been a problem, I sent a CD with the new Confederate missions plug to Gildor but it never arrived. I am looking for other ways to upload it so have no fear, it WILL get released.

--gav

------------------
Visit the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/webboard/Forum10/HTML/005883.html#")Anglo-American Dictionary(/url), a well of priceless information!

That is great news! Why don't you send the files to me so I can play it?

------------------

How long will it take to do it these other ways? kauthor: sending the files to you would be great. I want it too, ofcourse. But I think he wants to add it to Add-Ons first so everybody can play it.

------------------
I am eager to try to ansver mission questions

Originally posted by kauthor:
**That is great news! Why don't you send the files to me so I can play it?

Because you live in San Deigo. Gildor is the closest person to me that comes from these boards.

Since the delay has been considerable, I am starting work on the sequal to Confed Rule. Hopefully I'll be able to release them in a single package.

Since Confed Rule had 58 (rather creative, I thought) missions, I will be planning to do at least 80+ more for the sequal. It may be a little over-ambitious but trust me, I am more than capable of the challenge.

The first plug only contained some minor graphical and ship changes, and thus the sequal will never be released until I can find someone to do new graphics for me or a shipyard of somekind, with pic, mask, comm, shipyard and target graphics availible for download. A few links from some of you would be helpful here.

I also plan to introduce several new elements (organisations, governments ect) to the new plug including aliens which were excluded in CR I. So, sit tight everyone, a quality EVC plug is indeed well on its way.

Kauthor, if you're serious, e-mail me your address at pistman1@yahoo.co.uk, but don't blame me if I can't afford the shipping costs. EV plug-ins must remain on a small (Ł0.0) budget at all times.

--gav

------------------
It's one thing to love somethin, but if you don't shower it with money then just don't talk to me. -- Paster Richards, GTA Vice City, VCPR