The unregistered game

sigh
I just downloaded the full game and I haven't gotten my registration code for it yet. When I try to load one of my saved games, from the demo, the standard "Sorry you can't explore anymore w. an unregistered copy etc." shows up and the game doesn't load my game.
Will I have to wait for my registration code in order to load my saved games or is there some way that this problem can be fixed?

I only hope that I can use my saved games in the full game when my registration code arrives! Throwing them away would mean a lot of wasted hours! :frown:

------------------
I never knew it would be so difficult to think of a good signature.

(This message has been edited by Mr Always (edited 09-03-2001).)

That's a bug in the game. Try quiting the game and them opening your save file from finder (darg&drop; or doubke-click the svae file). That should allow you to open your game, at least until you get a patch for the next version(which comes with bug fixes mainly).

yep it is real stupid!

------------------
Man I'm pretty-Johnny Bravo
Wimp...um...well...Oh Yeah!...( what really bugs me is knowing I'll probably come up with a much sharper retort later today darn

After you register you will have to open your game in the finder as well, until you save your game in the registered version.