RoP mission help

I'm playing for the Confeds... and I'm on the mission that requires you to find, disable, and board the Faction ship FSS Fitzgerald. The disable/board won't be a problem... I'm flying a tricked out Marauder with all the usual bells and whistles (thrust/reactor/RCS upgrades, extra armor, shield boosters, etc), 4 scatter turrets, and 4 scatter guns. Anyways, my problem is FINDING the freaking ship. The mission said it went north from Draco... but I've been all over the place and havn't found it.

On a side note, what's the point of shockwave cannons? Yeah, they're powerful, but since they push enemies away from you, they're practically useless against fighters...

Berrik

Lessee, that's right after the "get the encrypted crystal to Port Draco" mission, isn't it? I won't tell you exactly where I found the ship, but I can tell you it's within, say...six jumps from Draco system. I know you can find the ship! And I didn't have too much trouble taking him down. Give it the old college try! Welcome to the board, Berrik!

~Ace 😄

------------------
"There is simply nothing in life more worth doing than kicking ass for money." - J. S. Jordan, Mercenaries Guild

I did play that. Try an uninhabit system six jumps away from Draco

------------------

You see me revealed as a fool ><. It was two systems north of Draco... I just zipped through the system too fast. I am now considerably further, and am on the mission where your captain is kidnapped. Now using the Feddie battlecruiser, pimped out to the max. Definitely beats the Terminator, cause of the heavy laser cannon ^^

Berrik

------------------

I decided to go with the Maskirovka Cruiser. For some reason, even though I bought that heavy laser cannon/turret, it doesn't show up in my weapons selector. Since I can't use it, I just use scatter guns/shockwave guns/..., as well as space mines.

~Ace 😄

------------------
"There is simply nothing in life more worth doing than kicking ass for money." - J. S. Jordan, Mercenaries Guild