Escape Velocity: Frontiers OOC Discussion

(This post looks offensive, but in no way am I meaning to be mean.)

Yes Unreal, but you didn't post where that was. I share some boarders with you so if you kill a trader and he flies back into my space, or he was my trader I can blame it on you Unreal. So unreal I guess that means I have one more weapon, because why? Your own unthought out post. (No offence)
And Unreal, If you don't post your ships and where they are, I am going to put them where I see fit.
{A semi-quote from paranoid}

Unreal? I don't mean to be offensive but sometimes I can't understand what you are writing, (no offence ok) so could you put it in a word processor and get every thing nice, (It makes you look smart when you have everything spelled right.)

------------------
Are we sad because it rains or does it rain because we are sad?

MODS:
Can you please get going and shoot every thing I have said down?

Battle ship <organic>
Speed: 10
Sheilds: 15,000
Hull: 30,000
Weapons:
250 Plasma Turrets
500 Plasma Guns (mounted on all sides)
10,000 Grappling Hooks
Misc:
Strong Psychic Realy
Jumptime 1 every RTD
Builds:
10 Cimaxes
5 Furors
3 Somnuses
Building time:
14 RTD's

Battle Station <technological>
Speed:0
Sheilds: 30000
Hull: 1000
Weapons:
300 Plasma Turrets
10,000 Grappling Hooks
Bays:
250 Flightlings
25 Scoutships
50 Defiances (when availible)
40 ######uso
Buliding time:
14 RTD's

Defiance Prototype:
Speed: 750
Shields <plasma>: 125
Hull <Silksteel>: 250
Free Mass: 50
Weight: 300 Tons
Weapons:
2 Plasma Guns
3 Plasma Cannons
All beams
2 Avian Missile Launchers
25 Avian Missiles
100 Grappling Hooks

------------------

I am the new moderator

First I want to say if you believe I am unfair argue with me I might see reason.

Second Ipvicus and Esponer have left so we need a new player to control the confederacy I will attempt to find someone and anyone else who has connections may try as well. If no player is found Grundulator and I will sack the remaining confederacy.

I have decided not to change anything that has previously been approved but I would like all production stats sent to me. I don't have Grundulator's shieldship development time.

Xenocide,
I would like you to raise production time on your battlestation to 34 RTDs after all it takes you more than ten days just to build all those flightlings normally. Your Defiance will also need a high development time. I also believe that to produce more new ships without building more shipyards old ship production must slow down or cease, you might look into this. Explain what your use is for grappling hooks. Everything else is passed.

Any complaints?
AIM handle is dparanoidschizo I'm on to answer questions sometimes.

------------------
"Paranoia is Life"

(This message has been edited by Paranoid (edited 02-06-2003).)

how are you mod?

------------------
-Unreal Centipede
------------------
Need a minor plugin made? Email me! (url="http://"mailto:Unrealcentipede@yahoo.com")mailto:Unrealcentipede@yahoo.com(/url)Unrealcentipede@yahoo.com

Mr. Mod
You apparently haven't been doing your homework. I build 10 Flightlings a post and have been for a long time. And one month ARE YOU CRAZY. It stays at 49 days; witch is plenty of time to create a big rock with lots o' guns. And 32 RTD's you are truly mad. My defiance will take long, who do you think I am, Unreal? No the time for my defiance is 3 RTD's it may be stronger than a kestrel but you can build 30 kestrels in that time and a defiance wouldn't stand a chance. So nothing is changing. This logic is sound, and if building a stupid battle ship takes a month than I should just build more scout ships witch in that time could wipe it out. The point of it is to make me stronger, not build worthless ships.

------------------

Paranoid:
To clarify they don't actually come with the ships in them; they just can hold that many for healing purposes and for other porpoises as well (bad pun intended).

------------------

Xenocide:
I see no reason behind an empty shell that cannot even enter hyperspace (0 spd) but 8 RTDs should be enough to complete it, and about the same for your Defiance.

Unreal:
Esponer made me a moderator, talk to him if you wish. Xenocide was also informed of this.

Grundulator:
If you are no longer going to be in the webstory inform me.
------------------
"Paranoia is Life"

(This message has been edited by Paranoid (edited 02-07-2003).)

Xenocide:
You and I appear to be the only players left. I recommend a new webstory, check this address. (url="http://"http://www.lcrcc.org/cgi-bin/uev2/main.cgi")www.lcrcc.org/cgi-bin/uev2/main.cgi(/url)

------------------
"Paranoia is Life"

Originally posted by Paranoid:
**Xenocide:
You and I appear to be the only players left. I recommend a new webstory, check this address. www.lcrcc.org/cgi-bin/uev2/main.cgi

No actually...I'm still here...But due to a critical error I cannot use my Original Webname

Yah I know but every one has left and I think I might try somthing to bring it back

------------------