EV Webstory OOC Discussion

looks like i must make another citizen's arrest.

Originally posted by Entropy:
Message to General Beeblebrox
Encyption Level: Umber Weasel

<message>

Doing business with the Bavarians is unwise. Why?

- They trade with the Rebellion
- They purchase ships from the Rebellion
- They illegally establish mining colonies without Confederate approval

A: you wouldn't know that. nor was it in the laws that Beeblebrox sent me that i cant trade with them.
B: no i dont. i build them myself.
😄 in the laws there is nothing about "must ask confeds before mining in an uninhabited system."

and another:

Originally posted by DeadBeat:
**DeadBeat is surprised by the attack but orders a sudden counter-attack. His Argosys begin firing missles at the 2 front confed Corvettes, both are destroyed with the loss of 3 Argosys. While the confed fleet is distracted the pirate Lightnings attack the confed fleet from the side, destroying 1 Kestrel and crippling the other with the loss of 5 Lightnings. The Pirate Corvettes have withdrawn behind the Pirate Argosys and have taken a defensive stance.

need i remind you that you have only 6 Lightnings(i destroyed 4) 2 vettes and a single argosy. argosies dont have missiles. my fleet consists of 4 vettes, 15 rapiers, 20 lightnings, a sub-kestrel, and my flagship. i seriously doubt you could have disabled both kestrels and killed 2 vettes. not to mention your vettes are low on shielding. AND IM NOT THE CONFEDS!

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

(This message has been edited by U.E. Admiral (edited 10-07-2002).)

Originally posted by U.E. Admiral:
**l

need i remind you that you have only 6 Lightnings(i destroyed 4) 2 vettes and a single argosy. argosies dont have missiles. my fleet consists of 4 vettes, 15 rapiers, 20 lightnings, a sub-kestrel, and my flagship. i seriously doubt you could have disabled both kestrels and killed 2 vettes. not to mention your vettes are low on shielding. AND IM NOT THE CONFEDS!

I had 15, then 11 then 6 lightnings. I seriously doubt your ships could've got to my system in one post.

PS Sorry about the confed thing...

------------------
If I lived in paradise I'd take a vacation to hell to cure my depression.
-DeadBeat

**I had 15, then 11 then 6 lightnings.

"Planetary Defence Force: 10 Lightnings, 2 Corvettes and 1 Argosy per planet."

that is your defence force. i killed 4. you have 6 lightnings left and badly damaged corvettes. the argosy would have fallen behind due to it's being so slow. i believe my post is quite valid. hmmm i hate to argue. Beeblebrox, can we get a moderation on this please?

------------------

**"Planetary Defence Force: 10 Lightnings, 2 Corvettes and 1 Argosy per planet."

that is your defence force. i killed 4. you have 6 lightnings left and badly damaged corvettes. the argosy would have fallen behind due to it's being so slow. i believe my post is quite valid. hmmm i hate to argue. Beeblebrox, can we get a moderation on this please?

I do agree with the others, I think it's a bit much too destroy many, many cruisers without any casualties on your side. Judge rules in the favour of Deadbeat.

------------------
-Zaphod Beeblebrox - President of the Universe
All hail El Presidente Beeblebrox

Originally posted by Beeblebrox:
**I do agree with the others, I think it's a bit much too destroy many, many cruisers without any casualties on your side. Judge rules in the favour of Deadbeat.

uhm have you slept yet? that made no sence to me. you agree with the others? what others? destroy what cruisers? neither of us have cruisers. and what are you ruling? that i lose 2 vettes and 2 kestrels to 6 lightnings or that i dont get to his base in one post? you need to be more clear.

------------------

**uhm have you slept yet? that made no sence to me. you agree with the others? what others? destroy what cruisers? neither of us have cruisers. and what are you ruling? that i lose 2 vettes and 2 kestrels to 6 lightnings or that i dont get to his base in one post? you need to be more clear.

No I haven't slept. Sorry iw as thinking of something else.

------------------

blinks uhm how did Deadbeat's defence fleet stats suddenly change to 15 lightnings, 5 vettes, and 7 argosies? just 20 mins ago it was 10 lightnings, 2 vettes, and 1 argosy. what the hell?

------------------

ok i see what i did. i saw deadbeat's earlier post of his defences and then i looked at his later one just now. ok he gets 15 lightnings, 4 vettes, 7 argosies. i still dont see how 11 lightnings could take out 2 kestrels in 2-3 runs. dont forget to take into account the asteroids. about half of our ammo will hit them.

------------------

Fine, one kestrel is damaged the other is destroyed.

------------------
-DeadBeat

**(To Aaron)
(We have been monitoring your communications for the past months.)
(You have been discussing plans with Rebels.
(You will cease communication with both the Rebels and the Pirates or face
(utter destruction.)
(Do not underestimate us)
(END}

those were encrypted. you wouldnt be able to read them. and even if you could, there was nothing in them that broke any of the laws you sent me. plus if you were to read them then you would have seen that i did not agree to a treaty of any sort.

------------------

**those were encrypted. you wouldnt be able to read them. and even if you could, there was nothing in them that broke any of the laws you sent me. plus if you were to read them then you would have seen that i did not agree to a treaty of any sort.

We are the Confederation, we follow our own rules.
I agree it was a bit much though.

------------------

As Aaron is demanding surrender DeadBeat's 3 Cruisers come in to save the day. This new pirate fleet makes short work of Aaron's damaged fleet with the loss of one of their own. A Corvette, 2 Rapiers and a Lightning manage to retreat from the Cruiser's massacre.

you sent them to New Antiqua. there is no possible way that they could have crossed the galaxy in one post. at a 3 day jump multiplied by the ammount of jumps needed you would not only need to refuel but also take you over a month to get there. and even if you meant the base i was attacking it would take you 43 days from evildrome(5 posts worth). i will treat that post as if it didn't exist. on another note: you offered peace? hmm i must have missed that. oh well, guess i blew that now didnt i?
{edit}

To: Aaron
Subject: Truce
(Encripted)

I propose a truce, you will get nothing from this foul planet so why waste resources trying to conquer it. In exchange for a permanent truce I can assure you that your system will not be plundered by any of my pirates.

King DeadBeat

well, now that i see it... one question: if it's so worthless, why do so much to protect it? huh? why?{/edit} and on one last note: why cant anyone spell encrypted right?!?! ok, i think im done with my rant this time around.

------------------

(This message has been edited by U.E. Admiral (edited 10-09-2002).)

(This message has been edited by U.E. Admiral (edited 10-09-2002).)

The Sclicer:
Cost: 6,000,000 Cr
Weight: 60 tons
Type: Turreted Beam
Speed: 30
Inaccuracy: 3
Explode type: 3
Mass Damage: 13000
Energy Damage: 130

Like your sig says...
------------------
Hamster Dance---http://www.hampsterdance2.com/intro.html
(url="http://"http://www.voy.com/111547/")Join My Board (/url)
(url="http://"http://mindbender.20megsfree.com/") Mind benders website(/url)
------MOD OF THE (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum6/HTML/002544.html")EV WEBSTORY and the (/url) (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum6/HTML/002552.html")OOC Discussion(/url)-----

(This message has been edited by Captin' Stardust (edited 10-09-2002).)

I never sent my Cruisers to New Antigua.

Besides, you did the same thing when you decided to invade my planet. You're fleet show'd up the same post that you decided to invade. I sent my cruiser's to Privateer's Haven at least one post back.

I'm defending because Privateer's Haven is useful to me, not to you. It's known for selling illegal goods, unless you're planning to become a terrorist organization it's really useless. If you look at the map it's kind of remote for trade purposes.

------------------
-DeadBeat

(This message has been edited by DeadBeat (edited 10-09-2002).)

**I never sent my Cruisers to New Antigua.

Besides, you did the same thing when you decided to invade my planet. You're fleet show'd up the same post that you decided to invade. I sent my cruiser's to Privateer's Haven at least one post back.

I'm defending because Privateer's Haven is useful to me, not to you. It's known for selling illegal goods, unless you're planning to become a terrorist organization it's really useless. If you look at the map it's kind of remote for trade purposes.

god damn i am missing/ twisting a lot of things. damn! im sorry. i could have sworn i saw you send them to new antigua. That staton is just as useful to me as it is you. for one i turn over all the illegal crap to the confeds, then tow the station into Zebetrious to double effectiveness in that system(or sell it to the highest bidder ;)).

Originally posted by Captin' Stardust:
**The Sclicer:
Cost: 3,000,000 Cr
Weight: 3 tons
Type: Turreted Beam
Speed: 30
Inaccuracy: 3
Explode type: 3
Mass Damage: 13000
Energy Damage: 130

try 60 tons. also try 6M. you heavily underpriced it. for a weapon of that power i'd expect to pay a minimum of 5Mcr. after all, that thing is more powerful than the forklift! AND it's turreted? are you SANE?!?!?!?

------------------

I'm glad that we've come to an understanding. 😉

------------------
-DeadBeat

(To Aaron)
(Encryption Level:Mammoth Carcass)
(Never trust the Rebellion)
(We are sending six cruisers and 2 frigates to your system to
(help eradicate the Rebels.)
(We have also officially declared war on DeadBeat.)
(END)

does that mean they are mine to distribute and yours yours control?

------------------

**does that mean they are mine to distribute and yours yours control?

We control them but you may give orders.

------------------

Originally posted by zamzx zik:
*Vearing towards phaslife (sp?) in a heavily damaged lightening, Zamix cooly pilots his into planetary orbit. "Requesting clearance to land." shkshkh "Request granted." Zamix checks his account, noticing 2m credits sittin' happy. Hyper message to rebal command. security level; hard to hack. "I'd like to order a rebel firebird, suggested price, 1M credits. I'll be at the bar awaiting your reply. over and out"

i think you just murdered the EV language. Palshife, Lightning, Rebel, and a Firebird costs 26Mcr.

------------------

**Posted by Stardust
------------------

The Rebel fleet attack the confed fleet with quick and devestating accuracy (sp). they abliterate most of the confed fleet, but while loseing 5 of their own. they have a few Firebirds colect scrap to bulid their own Captured Confed Fleet.
---------------

mods, revoke that post. that is what is known as a one-post battle.

------------------