My ears.. so painful...

Has anyone else noticed that the music that plays near the Learning Tree really sucks? There's this one part where It sounds like a 2 year is beating on a snare drum. Completely off-tempo and painfull to my ears. Somebody needs to listen to the music before it gets putin the game.

------------------
"....but at the end of the day there were a lot of dead people, a country devastated by civil war, and not a lot of real change to show for it all. We stayed out of politics after that."

The music is awesome for me, and I'm sure it sounded fine when they put the music into the game. What type of computer are you on and what OS are you using?

------------------
"Treat animals just like they're people"
"But, we don't even treat people right."

350 mhz. iMac with OS 9.0, though it sounds more like a poorly written segment than a hardware of software error. It's just that one place where the music sounds funky. Other than that, it's a pretty good piece.

------------------
"He's a professional politician. He doesn't hold any opinions other than those he's paid to have."

Just so y'all know, you would be able to customize what music you're listening to by replacing the file that plays in a given spot with a file of your choice -- simply rename your file to the orginal file's name.

------------------
Fortress of Die Nacht: An upcoming game from Aviary Productions.
(url="http://"http://www.aviaryproductions.f2s.com/downloads.html")Go take a look!(/url)

Originally posted by Celchu:
**350 mhz. iMac with OS 9.0, though it sounds more like a poorly written segment than a hardware of software error. It's just that one place where the music sounds funky. Other than that, it's a pretty good piece.

Actually, that one section on the snare is just a triplet figure. With a triplet, you fit three notes where two are supposed to go.

------------------
The legend of Zelda, while a good insomnia cure, is NOT an rpg.

Sorry if this is considered a "resurrection", but I haven't been able to get on the net since Saturday. GlueBubble : Thanks a lot! That's really helpful. musicman : Thanks, but I already knew what rhythm that was. It's just that the triplets clashed with the general quarter - eighth rhythm that the rest of the piece had, plus it sounded like the pipes or whatever were playing eighths in the background, and I've never liked eighth - triplet combinations.

------------------
"He's a professional politician. He doesn't hold any opinions other than those he's paid to have."