Beta Testers for Plugin

I need 5 bata testers for a plug i made useing Make Spin, resedit and Claris works. It adds 2 new ships, 3 new wepons and a new gonverment. (No new graphics). If you want to thes this plug just reply. No Spamming. It is for EVC

------------------
"You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose. But you cant pick your friends nose."- Me

Originally posted by TheLonePenguin:
**I need 5 bata testers for a plug i made useing Make Spin, resedit and Claris works. It adds 2 new ships, 3 new wepons and a new gonverment. (No new graphics). If you want to thes this plug just reply. No Spamming. It is for EVC

Ok sounds great send it to JefThund@aol.com If it doesnt go through send it to JefThund@37.com Thanks

------------------
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it."
"And if x is equal to 9a+c, then just how the hell DO you get to Sesame Street anyway?"
By the way.. become a member its free!

OK, I'll give it a go. (God, I hate Netscape 6, it is SO like Windoze! Back to 4.77 for me.). Send to: mikesalter@earthlink.net

------------------
"Laughter is in the ears that hear"-The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever

Send it over, cloudstrifegt@hotmail.com

------------------
If I Can Controll My Actions, Then Why Do They Controll Me

Hey TheLonePenguin! I know it's kinda late, but if you still need a beta tester, I volunteer! Just let me know what I need to do and mail to: aceharddrive12@earthlink.net

Cya!
-Ace 😄

------------------
"Time's fun when you're having flies."--Kermit the Frog

Dude! Awsome screenname! HAIL THE PENGUINS! THERE IS NO DENYING THEIR POWER! (And the funny way they walk.)

------------------

If you still need beta testers check out the (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum9/HTML/003091.html")Master Beta Tester List.(/url)

------------------
On GR/AIM/MAGChat: Onii7
I Did it! I made it past 600!
The computer doesn't get slower, it's the newer computers that get faster. -Taylor

Am I too late. If not sharkyG_15@hotmail.com
I'd like to be a tester my first one.

------------------
When playing paintball. Hit someone in the same place for maximum pain.