New Plug....hopefully

Hello everyone...
I'm starting a new plug in which takes place after the resoloution of the Galactic Civil War (y'know the confeds and the rebels) in which the conclusion is the Rebels win..and rule the galaxy for quite some time. Then some petty person comes and seizes power in the (need a name for the Rebellion's established government, feel free to give me any ideas) and creates the Terran Empire. a few more years pass, and the Empire repeats the same mistakes as the Confederacy, and another revolotion begins..and is crushed. A few more years pass, and another revoloution begins. This time, they seize a few of the 'western' outer systems and begin constructing a navy. Meanwhile, on the other side of the galaxy, another revoloution begins and they seize a few planets. Each of these new governments secures itself and begins building fleets....yeah...this is where the plug begins...anybody got ideas for me?

------------------
House Tekel will Die
From,
The lovable John Goss

Originally posted by John Goss:
**Hello everyone...
I'm starting a new plug in which takes place after the resoloution of the Galactic Civil War (y'know the confeds and the rebels) in which the conclusion is the Rebels win..and rule the galaxy for quite some time. Then some petty person comes and seizes power in the (need a name for the Rebellion's established government, feel free to give me any ideas) and creates the Terran Empire. a few more years pass, and the Empire repeats the same mistakes as the Confederacy, and another revolotion begins..and is crushed. A few more years pass, and another revoloution begins. This time, they seize a few of the 'western' outer systems and begin constructing a navy. Meanwhile, on the other side of the galaxy, another revoloution begins and they seize a few planets. Each of these new governments secures itself and begins building fleets....yeah...this is where the plug begins...anybody got ideas for me?

Sounds good to me. But what do you have for names of the goverments?

------------------