How far can I go?

I have the full, unregistered version, and I am waiting for my reg code(Hey Andrew, any
chance you or the registration people will be putting in a few hours on this Labor Day
to send codes out to us? 🙂 ).

Anyhow, how far will it allow me to go? Can I visit any city other than Fantrima? I
completed the book thief quest, can I solve any other quest? Ie, can I get to the
Gwynden Camp, or to the Ghost Swamp? Or am I stuck killing molespiders and kobolds,
gaining gold and experience, until the reg code comes?

Thanks

------------------
Shoot 'em with everything you've got. If anything still lives, shoot 'em again.

Originally posted by Stark Bledfast:
**Can I visit any city other than Fantrima? I
completed the book thief quest, can I solve any other quest? Ie, can I get to the
Gwynden Camp, or to the Ghost Swamp? Or am I stuck killing molespiders and kobolds,
gaining gold and experience, until the reg code comes?

Assuming that the demo version and the unregistered game are the same things, here goes:

1. No
2. Yes; some of them
3.Neither
4. Probably, if the unregistered game isn't different from the demo

------------------
I never knew it would be so difficult to think of a good signature.

Molespiders? Aren't they just in the tunnels/caves? If so, I don't think the demo will allow you to get them. Unless by molespiders you mean one of the hooded girls, a flying creature, a thing with a bow that's short, or an even shorter goblin with an axe.

Maybe you can go further in the real game. I dunno.

------------------
macmaxbh
"I don't need romance." Zak Kebron told her confidently. "I have goldfish."

The molespiders that I am referring to are in the cave that is located in the area just
north of Fantrima. There are a bunch of goblins on the screen, and in the northwest
corner there is a cave with a sign saying to, "Beware of Molespiders and Mindhunters."
It's a nice place to get experience, I've found.

------------------
Shoot 'em with everything you've got. If anything still lives, shoot 'em again.

Originally posted by Mr Always:
Assuming that the demo version and the unregistered game are the same things

They aren't. You can do the ghost swamp but not gwyden camp. You can also reach Dernath.

------------------
The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. --Socrates
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. --Thomas Edison
Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability. -- Flowers A. Newhouse

You can reach Dernath and the ghost swamp quest. You can become a page, and a squire. The cave to the north of Fantrima also has the special eleven bow of destruction, use Cheat II to get alot of money and buy lots of filters of health or whatever and you can go back to the cave and get lots of things that they can leave behind. I got Utian boots and eleven gloves, Dwarven long sword, Dwarven sheild and stuff in there. The mindhunters sometimes drop them off, you can keep going back in the cave.

------------------

Thanks for pointing that out (full/unregistered is diff from demo) I just figured that out. How annoying. But hey, if I get a copy of the full version, I could play the new parts while I wait for the reg code to come. 🙂

macmaxbh

------------------
macmaxbh
"I don't need romance." Zak Kebron told her confidently. "I have goldfish."