Quantumire's Black Hole mission help needed!

Where about's is it? Just what am I looking for? An actual black hole? A ship? I've looked in all systems (except Tronoth systems) for it and cannot find it! Did find a few Tronoths in Fed space, though! BTW: Great plug! If anyone could give me an idea of where to look, I'd be most grateful. Thanks!

-Ace 😄

------------------
"War not determine who right...War determine who left"

Try the Tronoth systems

------------------
"You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose. But you cant pick your friends nose."- Me

Thanks! I found it in one of the Tronoth systems, then went back to Mars, and got...nothing! Nothing, that is, except the usual missions. I restarted from the beginning and found it in one of the uninhabited systems in the far northeast, went back to Mars and got...nothing...again! I went on to do other missions (Atlantis, Meowx, Scrieen...) and now have stopped playing until I can figure out how to get given the next part of the string. I went to the QT website where it said the Tronoth were biological creations. However, I have disabled Tronoths and been able to board them and take away up to three tons of metal! I've even been able to disable a space shark and board it and get food.

-Ace 🙂

------------------
"War not determine who right...War determine who left"

(This message has been edited by CaptAceHarddrive (edited 08-09-2002).)