Owwasp overkill

I have killed over 10 (it seems like 30 or more) and the guy still tells me that I have to kill all of them, it seems every time I die, even after saving after killing one of them, there's just more. What can I do? It just seems like it will never end! Please help! Also, how do I make sure I've cleared all the kabold off of the road to the south of the camp? I mean I killed them as I walked back to get upgrades, but the wife said I still have to do it. Please help with that too.

------------------

Take the road that leads to the bridge construction site. Once you have cleared them from there the quest is complete.

------------------

In both cases, the monsters you hav to kill look a little different than normal. The ookwasps you need to kill for the quest are bluish (and on the bridge construction map), and the kobolds you have to kill seem to have glowing red eyes. They are spread over two maps; the one south of Gwyden, and the one southwest.

Random ookwasps and kobolds will regenerate each time you reenter the map; these will not.

I think the wife still asks you to kill the monsters even if you've already done it (how would she know, anyway?). It's just that when you have already done it, an option shows up in the box to say "Rejoice, lady, because I killed them all."

I think the wife still asks you to kill the monsters even if you've already done it (how would she know, anyway?). It's just that when you have already done it, an option shows up in the box to say "Rejoice, lady, because I killed them all."

I'm not sure about the lady, but if you go talk with the husband after you kill all the
kobolds, he thanks you and says he is leaving for Fantrima. When you return to Fantrima
he is at his house with his wife, and she also thanks you and then gives you the harp
mission.

At least, that is what happened when I did it, about oh, 30 minutes ago.. 😛

------------------
Shoot 'em with everything you've got. If anything still lives, shoot 'em again.