symbol of garendell?

Does anyone know where I can find the symbol of garendall? I'm stuck on this one. Also, where can I catch a dark fairy? Thanks!

BTW, I'm not a hardcore RPG fan, but I love PoG! Its very easy for someone who doesn't ussually play this type of game to get into.

edit:typo

(This message has been edited by emjp (edited 09-02-2001).)

Originally posted by emjp:

BTW, I'm not a hardcore RPG fan, but I love PoG! Its very easy for someone who doesn't ussually play this type of game to get into.

It was designed that way. andrew said so (repeatedly) himself.

then they did a good job 🙂

------------------
"Water Polo--We
probably won't grab
your nuts that much..."

Originally posted by emjp:
**then they did a good job 🙂

I wouldn't know - I haven't played PoG yet. (and probly won't for at least a few months; don't have a PPC with sys 8.6+)

The Standard is somewhere in High Garendall. To reach it from the Northern Territories Entrance: go 2 maps west, 1 map north, 1 map east, (snip).
This is for those of us who've mistaken the the Cave just North of the Crypt on the same map, in the Avrany Pass, as the way to High Garendall. And then gotten stiffed by a second locked door.
To catch the Dark Fairy: first learn the Awareness Skill, then go to the Wyrm Valley. Its in the extreme North East of Garendall. When you enter the the right map, with or with out awareness, the dark fairy taunts you. Kill it, and its captured seemingly.

------------------
"Treat animals just like they're people"
"But, we don't even treat people right."

(This message has been edited by TIE187 (edited 09-02-2001).)

I went into the Northern terr. entrace, 2 west, 1 north, but cannot go east. this is the area with the entrance that needs a key right? Is there something else I need to do first?

------------------
"Water Polo--We
probably won't grab
your nuts that much..."