A few errors

In the troll lair, the lower right stairs back up (relative to the other stairs of course, tis in the middle right of the actual map) have the appearance of stairs down when they actually go up.

Cyclops is spelled as "Cyklops" in several places (mainly in Dernath I believe), shouldn't it be one or the other?

The only one that actually effects play in the slightest, sometimes learning tree level 1 malfunctions, everything is gone except my character, the chandelier, the sparkles on the book, and the woman, it's just all black, and when I walk around it leaves trails (if you've ever seen an untextured wall in Marathon you know what I mean), this is solved by quitting and reopening PoG, (reloading doesn't help) I can't reproduce it on demand it just happens sometimes, but it's happened on three occasions. It apparently only happens in learning tree level 1, nowhere else. Screenshot available upon request.
MacOS 9.1, 128 megs RAM, 256 virtual memory, 400mhz G3

------------------
The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. --Socrates
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. --Thomas Edison
Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability. -- Flowers A. Newhouse

Where can the Troll Lair be found?

Yeah, me and a number of others have experienced the Learning Tree dealy. Quit and Reopen PoG, raise PoG's memory allotment or Restart if PoG quit unexpectedely.

------------------
"Treat animals just like they're people"
"But, we don't even treat people right."

(This message has been edited by TIE187 (edited 09-01-2001).)

A bit of spoilers ahead

The troll lair is to the west, if you look on your map it's a brown spot in the forest near the witch finger.

------------------
The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. --Socrates
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. --Thomas Edison
Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability. -- Flowers A. Newhouse