Another RPG veteran

I have been playing RPGs for more than 20 years. I started on the Apple )(+ with the original Ultima. I recently completed Baldur's Gate. What I wished to say is that I have found it refreshing to play this rather retro game, PoG. It is the sort of game that one can pick up for a couple of relatively relaxing hours and then put aside. Although, I admit that so far my sessions have been more like five or six hours. Anyway, I find the graphics acceptably good and the plotline sufficiently interesting to hold one's attention and interest. It shows that much can be accomplished in this genre without taxing the user's hardware to its limits or beyond. My congratulations and thanks to Beenox and Ambrosia.

------------------

I agree. I've been playing since the late 70s, and it's nice to have a fresh game that you can jump right into and enjoy.
Good work ambrosia!

------------------

Hopefully telling you my $30 check is in the mail for registration and a copy of the CD will let you know that I liked the game rather than a post going into detail about the various enjoyable aspects of it. 🙂 Congratulations, your company has managed to acquire some more of my money. I expect the next time will be for EVN.

------------------
CRH