High Garendall

...I can't wait until people begin getting far enough into the game to reach High Garendall. Positively the coolest part of the game, if you ask me.

------------------
Andrew Welch / el Presidente / Ambrosia Software, Inc.
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Uhm, what's High Garendall? A highschool perhaps? <grin> Myself I have to master the basics of the game before enrolling to the higher education of PoG.

------------------
rUmbler
Confusion reigns. Please advice.

It's probably the area above the map seen on the first PoG preamble page.

------------------
I never knew it would be so difficult to think of a good signature.

First person who gets to High Garendall, post a screenshot as proof!

------------------
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Originally posted by andrew:
**First person who gets to High Garendall, post a screenshot as proof!

Dammit! I'd be there already if I could get the full version downloaded. 😉 Quick, someone hook me up to the IV, I've got a lot of catching up to do! And where the heck is my bedpan?! I don't have time for nonsense like bodily functions!

------------------
Money is not the root of all evil, Jar Jar Binks is.

nipped from ArcAngelCounterStrike -- nice job, Arc!

Posted Image

------------------

I'll be there in a coupla minutes. 😄

------------------
Gentile or Jew
O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
(url="http://"http://www.bigfurrydeal.com")Consider(/url) Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Heh, getting there is one thing, walking around relaxed is another, and I thought I was someone at 21 level with 150+ armor, very exotic weaponry and everything. And now I have to start all over again?!! Guess I'll be slaying Dark Spirits for a while...

Heh, kewl 🙂

Great game, guys.

------------------
-------------
Siebren Reker