Battle for Sol III: Pertinent Information

If the Dreden take over an alien system, they would be able to jump to the Milky Way, correct? Of course, thats sying we actually take over a system belonging to the Alien menace. πŸ™‚

------------------
It's all fun and games until the cat knocks the Nitroglicerine over.

Exactly. I highly doubt you will be able to enter an alien system for fuel, much less hostile takeover.

BTW, corey, you're areal hypocrite aren't you? You say on my Mega-Mula topic "...you were sorely missed..." but here you insult me. πŸ˜‰
J/K, it ws jusat a joke. πŸ™‚

And I CAN do those graphics... Just give the word...

Originally posted by Lyra Engel:
**Exactly. I highly doubt you will be able to enter an alien system for fuel, much less hostile takeover.

BTW, corey, you're areal hypocrite aren't you? You say on my Mega-Mula topic "...you were sorely missed..." but here you insult me. πŸ˜‰
J/K, it ws jusat a joke. πŸ™‚

And I CAN do those graphics... Just give the word...**

πŸ™‚ Well, I was right, wasn't I? Seriously, though, I meant no harm. But you knew that πŸ˜›

------------------
CoreyΕ‚ (Cubed)
WILL POST FOR FOOD
Are you a fan of HHGG? Play the original text adventure (url="http://"http://www.douglasadams.com/creations/infocomjava.html")here(/url)!

Of course I do. Why'deye think I put the "J/K" in there?

Oh yes, and the "razz" smily is done like so ( I "Disabled Smilies in This Post") πŸ˜›

**Of course I do. Why'deye think I put the "J/K" in there?

Oh yes, and the "razz" smily is done like so ( I "Disabled Smilies in This Post") πŸ˜› **

I wasn't trying to make that. I was trying to make this πŸ˜› , but the UBB isn't sensitive enough to pick up the difference!

------------------
CoreyΕ‚ (Cubed)
WILL POST FOR FOOD
Are you a fan of HHGG? Play the original text adventure (url="http://"http://www.douglasadams.com/creations/infocomjava.html")here(/url)!

Another boring friday night at home.

**Exactly. I highly doubt you will be able to enter an alien system for fuel, much less hostile takeover.
BTW, corey, you're areal hypocrite aren't you? You say on my Mega-Mula topic "...you were sorely missed..." but here you insult me.
J/K, it ws jusat a joke.

And I CAN do those graphics... Just give the word...

Well, we'll see...

------------------

(This message has been edited by Jimbob (edited 09-07-2001).)

Geez! I give up html codes!

------------------

First of all, Luke, IS the "razz" smiley, and second, Jimbob, I like your sig, and Arookee does too. Third, If Arookee likes your Sig, then expect good luck, lots of $, and many promotions in your near future. Fourth, It ain't HTML, it's "UBB". This is how you do a UBB Quote (Ignore the astriks (*), I must put them in so it doesn't REALLY do it.)

(QUOTE*) Once you've finished, put (/QUOTE*).

If you wanna make it look "official", then do this (remember, ignore the *'s, and replace "whoever" with the persons name)

(QUOTE*)Originally posted by whoever:
(B*) Here you would put the quote, then this: (/QUOTE*)(/B*)

If you were REALLY doing it (without the *'s I put in), it would come out like this:

(quote)Originally posted by whoever:
Here you would put the quote, then this: (/quote)

Hope that helps!

I unfortunatley can not get it. Still. I'm Pathetic. UBB is on. anyways, I'm going to stop while my Karmas still 0. About the sig, I was bored in science class. It's amazing what you can come up with in boredom.
------------------

Wait, everybody pretend I edited out Luke, and put "corey" there instead. Everybody pretending? Good.

Originally posted by Jimbob:
I unfortunatley can not get it. Still. I'm Pathetic. UBB is on. anyways, I'm going to stop while my Karmas still 0. About the sig, I was bored in science class. It's amazing what you can come up with in boredom.

Don't worry about the karma. For gosh sakes, no mod is going to dock you karma for trying to figure out how the code works. I suggest clicking on the reply button ( Posted Image ) above a message, and seeing how it puts the code in while you type a reply. It comes in handy. Once you get used to UBB Code, you can do some more advanced quoting of parts of messages on your own and such.

------------------
- Macavenger | e-mail: (url="http://"mailto:e-gamerguy1@home.com")mailto:e-gamerguy1@home.com(/url)e-gamerguy1@home.com

Originally posted by Macavenger:
**Don't worry about the karma. For gosh sakes, no mod is going to dock you karma for trying to figure out how the code works. I suggest clicking on the reply button (Posted Image ) above a message, and seeing how it puts the code in while you type a reply. It comes in handy. Once you get used to UBB Code, you can do some more advanced quoting of parts of messages on your own and such.

I didn't know I could just hit reply! anyway, I finally type it myself right, after eight trys. Does that qualify for a record of post edits? And about Karma, I ment take it away.

------------------

Hey-I'd like to join the webstory (if it's not too late).

I'll be out of town from the 13th to the 17th though, so if that would interfere w/ my participation, feel free to deny me a position-Anyways, my stats:

Name: Al Joad
Initials: AJ
Government: I don't really care too much-stick me where you need players, though if possible I'd like to be on the HC.

Experience: None so far-this would be my first webstory.

Thanks-it looks like fun πŸ™‚ .

------------------
Thank you for your time,
Slider
If a butterfly flaps its wings,
Leave Central America and South-East Asia immediately:

Humm we welcome new players:
The Pirates and Aliens are currently the only factions still open for conscription,however.
The Pirates need the forces more than the glorious Alien Empire,over which I preside.
As for the webstory experience thing-although it may affect your starting rank,if you post often and well,you should be able to rise quickly.
I began as an unregistered newbie in BFS II,and am now Emperor!
As you can see,BFS III can offer good advancement opportunities.

------------------
"Morals,children,morals.
Get some."-Me

wholehearted agreement with everything said above

Yes, even if you heaven't had ANY webstory expierience, Mac + Skyblade'll take you on. This is a great place to earn a name for yourself. Most unfortunatly, however, you will be a pirate, meaning that before you can get a credit of fame towards that empty account, you will be casually blown to a million pieces by an alien bulk freighter, whether your commanding a peregrine cruiser or one-of-those-little-dart-thingamobs. So, hate to break it to you, but if you mess with us "overgrown hermit crab thingys," you will be excess waste around our plasma turrets. πŸ˜›

Thanks for letting me on guys. anyway sorry i havn't responded for a while, school and stuff and all the insane teachers i got.
I need to know everyone's email/ranking/gov. i dont need urs spl, 'cause ur my brother. oh well i gotta go. ill email u guys when i get the chance.

Actually, I'd say we need Aliens worse than pirates myself - we do have 4 pirates right? So I'd put Slider in with Shade and the Aliens if you don't mind, Slider.

i_don'tget_it, you're a pirate right? You can look up e-mail addresses for most members by using the email button ( Posted Image ) above a post by them. You can get in touch with your fellow pirates that way.

------------------
- Macavenger | e-mail: (url="http://"mailto:e-gamerguy1@home.com")mailto:e-gamerguy1@home.com(/url)e-gamerguy1@home.com

AI Joad-welcome to the Empire. πŸ˜„

------------------
"Morals,children,morals.
Get some."-Me

Originally posted by Macavenger:
**Actually, I'd say we need Aliens worse than pirates myself - we do have 4 pirates right? So I'd put Slider in with Shade and the Aliens if you don't mind, Slider.

Mac, that would be fine-thanks for the help.

------------------
Thank you for your time,
Slider

oh umm... i knew that ...hehe. πŸ˜„