High Garendall - Need Help

Okay, I've warned all the towns and basically done everything I can. Here is what my quest log reads:

Symbol Of Garendall
In The Path of Thievary
Catch a Dark Fairy
Learning Tree Search (I don't know why this one is still here, I've searched for "orders" at the learning tree).

Anyways, any help anyone could give me on completing any of the above quests would be much appreciated. Specifically the Dark Fairy quest, I have a feeling I won't be able to get to High Garendall without doing it first. Glenn? Skip? I know you are out there.

------------------
Apple Computer - The name of microsoft's research and development division
--------------------------------

Originally posted by DarkBlade:
**Okay, I've warned all the towns and basically done everything I can. Here is what my quest log reads:

Symbol Of Garendall
In The Path of Thievary
Catch a Dark Fairy
Learning Tree Search (I don't know why this one is still here, I've searched for "orders" at the learning tree).

Anyways, any help anyone could give me on completing any of the above quests would be much appreciated. Specifically the Dark Fairy quest, I have a feeling I won't be able to get to High Garendall without doing it first. Glenn? Skip? I know you are out there.

Skip here...

I really don't want to give too much away on this board on the same day of release!

There could very well be a great deal for you to do before going to High Garendall. If the Learning Tree quest is still on the list then perhaps you haven't talked to Orobus yet (Order of Seasons).

Yes, you will need to complete the 'Dark Fairy' quest before going to High Garendall. If you don't first complete the 'Thievery' quest then finding the Dark Fairy is well neigh impossible.

Before you can get to High Garendall you need to gain entrance to the top level of the Learning Tree.

So work on and complete the last three quests on your list. Perhaps then things will open up for you. Find Orobus, the thieves (down south, west of the river), get the fairy.

Good Luck!

And how did you get the Elven Bow of Destruction so quickly without first getting the Fairy!? A truly remarkable accomplishment!! 🙂

Have you discovered Nehria Owlwood and Hertun? It's best you do before going too much farther.

Skip

------------------
...it wasn't me...

(This message has been edited by SkipMeier (edited 08-27-2001).)

Originally posted by SkipMeier:
**And how did you get the Elven Bow of Destruction so quickly without first getting the Fairy!? A truly remarkable accomplishment!!:)

hey, that's the only way to do it! my stratagy durring the beta was always: kill the cyclopses (cyclopsi?) to level a few times, then stock myself up on healing and head on over to the Mindhunter lair. worked every time. well, if you don't count all the times I got myself killed...

------------------
Do not follow me for I may not lead. Do not lead for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell alone.
-Jedi