Help with Pale Mission

I have a sub-kestrel (about as good as a kestrel) and Im doing about the end of a major Pale missions string. The mission im on is trying to take out about 10 Rebel Cruisers in the Pale System (Battlegroup 20 or something). Ive tried everything. Ive tried every weapon combo I can get my hands on, Ive tried all the battle techniques I know (Monty Python, flying in circles and shooting with torps) But I cant take them all out. It says to take one out, then land and refuel, and come back up and take out another, etc. I destroy one and land, and when I come out the Rebel armada doesnt show up so I land and take off again and the whole group has reformed.

I'm trying not to cheat... Any suggestions?

------------------
--ares
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you do criticize him, you'll be a mile away and have his shoes."

Originally posted by ares1:
**I destroy one and land, and when I come out the Rebel armada doesnt show up so I land and take off again and the whole group has reformed.

I'm trying not to cheat... Any suggestions?

Kill more than 1 at a time. Only kills count, disabled ships are resurrected after you land and launch. If, after you land and take off, the none of rebels appear, leave the system and return (you could also try to complete the mission-- land on Thanos IV). With patience, you should be able to kill all 13 cruisers in one outing.

You may need "zzzPaleVisageFix" from the addons page if you don't have it already.

------------------

It took me over an hour, but I did it. It was terribly tedious. I killed all the cruisers and fighters. I landed and came back to the system a few times, and no ships remain from the battle. I got them all. I wen the Thanos IV and nothing happens. No ships are left, but still it doesnt say I completed the misison.

Is thanos supposed to be uninhabited but still have a commodity exchange? I cant get the zzzpalevisagefix thing because ambrosia is packed with people getting POG or something.

Please help, this has me pulling my hair out.

------------------
--ares
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you do criticize him, you'll be a mile away and have his shoes."