Hey Guys

How you guys doing.

I am makeing a level and i was wondering if you could give me any ideas.

------------------

Originally posted by ~Project~Of~God~:
**How you guys doing.

I am makeing a level and i was wondering if you could give me any ideas.

Well, hello, good to have a new addition to the board that has a great interest in Ferazel. For your level, I suggest you use hang gliders because they rule. Also, put original level designs and put good music in it. I personally like the music of "Western Reaches" Have fun and good luck on your level; I hope to play it in the future. 😄 😄 😄

------------------
"Have the lambs stopped screaming yet?"
"Heh heh, delicious...." (Toblerones :D)
"Soppy?!?! That's an insult!"
"And who's to blame? I could assume the loneliness of my white room."

Ok thanks, yes I have already put lots of gliders on the first level. Iam going to up load it soon about some time next week.

------------------

Originally posted by ~Project~Of~God~:
**Ok thanks, yes I have already put lots of gliders on the first level. Iam going to up load it soon about some time next week.

Sounds cool, don't forget to put a cool plot. 😄 😄 😄

------------------
"Have the lambs stopped screaming yet?"
"Heh heh, delicious...." (Toblerones :D)
"Soppy?!?! That's an insult!"
"And who's to blame? I could assume the loneliness of my white room."

Yes, There is going to be a cool plot, well it might be allite to the weird side and has nothing to do with Ferazel at all just. But I need to find a way to In Import a pic of someone so when the main catacter is talking it looks like another guy/girl.

------------------

You can change the character picture by editing it in ResEdit I think the file is Ferazel's Wand Tiles, however, if you edit this file you have to give this file to those who use it, ie, bigger download.

-----
If it doesn't work out Clinton could just stay in a few more years.
-----