The Hitch Hikers Guide to EV.

I was just thinking about what to write after i had seen HHGTTG on BBC2 and then I relised that it would be goo to have a HHGTTG for EV. So In wrote an intro well the beginning of. Tell me what you think.:

The Hitch Hikers Guide to Escape Velocity.

Don’t Panic!!!

Introduction:
Welcome to the Hitch Hikers Guide to Escape Velocity.

Part One. The History of Escape Velocity.
This book has all the imformation you need to know in order to survive in the turbulant galaxy which was created when a unimportant human working for an unknown internet company stumbled and spilled his tea over his macintosh computer. The reaction which happened as the liquid shorted the keyboard was both unexpected and very very usefull. It lifted the small internet company which shared the same name as a brand of yellow sauce called custard, ‘Ambrosia software’ to new heights and made lots of money. The computer gained intelligence from the tea and made to the humans surprise a computer game which proved to be very addicitive if played for over two minuets. This human who claimed the idea was his and locked the computer in his toilet so that he could duplicate it if it proved popular. The game did and the odly named company made thousands.
The computer in the mean time after having a brain wave for independance turned itself into a parrot but after it had, due to its decreased brain capacity forgot who to fly out a window so was stuck as a parrot untill the human which had locked it their found it and named it Hector for some unknown reason which has yet to surface. The computer lived happely as a mascot after forgetting about the fact of being a computer and after many shocks during his life, like finding out that he was a female and being named Hector he has become infamous as the annoying little fighter in the game which shots you down if you are rude enough not to pay for his game. Which I am as the author of this not of course, hounest.

well?
I was going to do it having all the info you could possibly want about EV EVO and EVN.

------------------

Don't try to emulate Douglas Adam's humour. No-one can.

SilverDragon

------------------
I'm part of an organisation against men, which includes Rima, Jess and myself.

Hehe, that's rather... interesting. 🙂

------------------
-Cap'n Skyblade
-Battle for Sol - Episode III: The Worlds Beyond the Milky Way - coming soon -

Despite some spelling mistakes, that's not half bad!

Originally posted by SilverDragon:
**Don't try to emulate Douglas Adam's humour. No-one can.

Yes, but there's nothing wrong with trying and failing.

------------------
Write your complaints here: O
Please don't write out of the space.

There is stuff wrong with trying and failing.
What if you're trying to Bungee jump or skydive?

------------------
When seen from the fetid black hole which is my bedroom,time is slowed until it is infinite. Why bother doing that homework right now? You've got all eternity to do it.

Originally posted by Shade:
**There is stuff wrong with trying and failing.
What if you're trying to Bungee jump or skydive?

...neither of which are the case here.

But a good point nonetheless. 😛

------------------
The most dangerous people are the followers in positions of power.
(url="http://"http://www.nohate.f2s.com")Don't Hate Me(/url) | (url="http://"http://yoshi.zzux.com/phpBB/")Unofficial Boards(/url)

Well they were mixed reactions. I wasn't thinking of writing a book like THHGTTG but more of a utility for Ev. So you have the intro ( which I actually wrote in about 10 mins so thats why there are spelling errors and punctuation errors.) and then you have all the imfo. So you have Example: A. Antares. with a description and you do this for all the things in Ev with pictures and stuff. You also have helpful trade routes and things you should definatly not do like lair off a Confed cruiser in a shuttle.

Well I thought it was quite good humour considering I didn't spend a huge amount of time on it.

---Burning cow---

------------------

Originally posted by Starkiller:
**...neither of which are the case here.

Exactly. I was referring only to Burning cow's attempt, not life in general. 🙂

------------------

Well now you tell me! I just failed to sky dive and just look at me. mabey i can join the circus...

Atention Ladys and Geentlemen our latest attraction Pancake Man!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mr. Moose:
Atention Ladys and Geentlemen our latest attraction Pancake Man!!!!!!!

hehehe..... Eat the Pancake Man, 34˘ a slice!

------------------

Originally posted by Luke:
**hehehe..... Eat the Pancake Man, 34˘ a slice!

Oohhh. Yummy! 😉

------------------
I try to think but nothing happens!- Ultimate Rebel