Ship Poll

Alright, we do ship polls to their death, because we alwayse focus on orig ev, with no plugins. I dont know if i am mistaken but i believe most of you play every new (good) plugin that comes out. I know that i beat a plugin form all sides as soon as it comes out. So... There are many good BALENCED plugins available. I intend to start topics about a few of them. (mabey even NH, but i am reluctant to do so because of the end of the LOI mission string, and what ship it makes available.) Anyway, I believe that most of us have played E:3, and because the ships are well balenced, and cater to almost all playing styles, i believe that a good discussion could be started about this. Out of all major factions (not including aliens) what is your favorite (and why):
1: Fighter
2: Light capitol ship (corv class)
3: Heavy Capitol Ship
4: Carrier/Heavy Cruiser
I find that most factions have most or all of the above. This allows a wide range of posibilities.
Personally, these are my choices:
1: Sauridian Fighter (the larger one). This ship kicks ass. it is like a corv with the manueverability of a awesome fighter. I can cary a very heavy weapons load as well.
2: For the light cap ship, i will have to go with Either of the LCA's larger ships, the destroyer and cruiser (i think) both of these ships rock. I also like the sauridian attack cruiser for this catagory. But the LCA will alwayse win out because of large weapons load, and exelent manueverability.
3: For the heavy capitol ship, I like the Weave cruiser, but am sometimes reluctant to get it as i enjoy the LCA so much. It has a combo of good shielding, speed, and weaponry.
4: The Carrier class can be fun. Personally my favorite is the Sauridian BAttle Dragon, as it cn cary the sauridian fighters, is powerful, relitively manueverablen and looks awesome.
Anyone else play this plug nuff to ahve these opinions (i really loved E:3 so mabey i am wierd here)
-Joe

------------------